Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt she originally (2010s) a fashion columnist (hence ‘style’ in the name?)

Considering her insta posts are 10% style / 50% naval gazing / 40% sex toys and sex, perhaps a better name would have been ‘sex me Sunday’
I don’t know. I remember her as a midwife and mummy blogger/instagrammer, mostly walking a goldie and talking about her daughter’s struggles.

Reactions: 2
I'm all for body confidence, being comfortable in your skin and at peace with who you are by MY GOD she is obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 5
I would love to know the tea about what happened with Cheryl healey??!!! 6 months ago they were working together all the time on their manifesting courses and best buddies. Now, defriended and unfollowed! Also the mother pukka and that dance box lady!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would love to know the tea about what happened with Cheryl healey??!!! 6 months ago they were working together all the time on their manifesting courses and best buddies. Now, defriended and unfollowed! Also the mother pukka and that dance box lady!
Looking at the cryptic posts from the end of last year, it reads like she had or got close to a breakdown of sorts. Some of the chums let her down around that and she saw them for the shallow, materialistic and egotistical people they really were and she didn't want anything to do with that (you can join her subscription only support community to learn more about that 🫠).

Reactions: 3
Looking at the cryptic posts from the end of last year, it reads like she had or got close to a breakdown of sorts. Some of the chums let her down around that and she saw them for the shallow, materialistic and egotistical people they really were and she didn't want anything to do with that (you can join her subscription only support community to learn more about that 🫠).
Good on her for shaking off the people who aren’t true friends. Life is short and we need to make time for the ones who are.

Reactions: 2
I love it when instamums fall out because then you see their content for what it truly was; a sham. All that toxic positivity, manifestation mantras, wimmin supporting wimmin and my personal favourite “be kind” 😂 soon as they fall out they can’t wait to throw each other under the bus and get their side out first.

Reactions: 11
I'm all for body confidence, being comfortable in your skin and at peace with who you are by MY GOD she is obsessed with herself.
No more gushing posts about Mother Pukka and dance box lady? Wow, it’s another instahun armageddon. Does dress like a mum still swarm her comments?

Reactions: 4