Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voted for Chris. I don't want Kelvin to win, I can't warm to him and his dance lacks personality for me. I drift off and start reading Tattle.

Reactions: 6
Kelvin's preordained win is so tedious and has been set in stone since his week one Samba. Wish Jamie never got injured, think he'd have been far more fun.

Reactions: 4
I didn't say it WAS a fix but the way some people react on the internet, I'm sure there would be cries of 'it's a fix' if Kelvin won due to Oti's sister being the judge and giving them a lot of 10's!

I never watched Jamie's programme hence not knowing who he is! What programme?

Reactions: 1
I didn't say it WAS a fix but the way some people react on the internet, I'm sure there would be cries of 'it's a fix' if Kelvin won due to Oti's sister being the judge and giving them a lot of 10's!

I never watched Jamie's programme hence not knowing who he is! What programme?
No I mean they can’t say it because it isn’t up to the judges but I know what you’re trying to say. They say fix every week!! It’s ridiculous and made in Chelsea. It’s not his program but you know what I mean. He was always gossiping and backstabbing etc 😂 I wonder what type of dancer he would have been. Do you think he would be allowed to try again? He could do next years Christmas special

Oh yes, I've heard of Made in Chelsea, think my daughter watched it but I've never bothered with it. Yes I think they probably will let him have another try next year.
forget MIC, his grandpa gave us the digestive, I’d vote for him on that alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
SPOILER
shocked that Emma wasn’t in the bottom two 😐 now I’m even more convinced it will be fixed for her to win

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.