Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITT reminded me of last year when the 2 got caught kissing outside the nightclub Katya and Sean!?
and she had to sit there and fake an apology while hubby was left looking like an absolute mug.

uncomfortable viewing. Maybe the BBC aren’t happy with the Joe and Dianne show

Reactions: 4
Maybe she's not well
Amy had a bug and there is always stuff going round so I wouldn't be surprised if she is or will become because of the strain on her. She looks absolutely drained here. She needs a break. You can say what you want about her but it's really awful to watch-the results show and this. I just hope that she is in a fit enough state to recover from this and feature in the pro dances,etc.

Reactions: 3
I just went on twitter and hash tagged it takes two they’re all saying Dianne looked livid tonight. I won’t be surprised if she doesn’t come back next year

Reactions: 1
That’s a lie though. Because joe posted a video on insta of him calling ten times and didn’t once mention that it hadn’t got through? Didn’t he?
I am surprised he is actually insinuating this since he legitimately works for Strictly on the podcast and so should be staying neutral and not stirring it up. That being said, can I say I'm almost impressed with him actually putting his relationship first for once and not bs ing his way out of this one?
It's strange though because some people had no problem but a lot of people couldn't get through. Theoretically this means that all the lines should have been down for all couples, however apparently this wasn't the case so don't know how much is true and how much has been twisted by fans.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the results bit as hadn’t seen it... were they meant to do a dance at the end? How unprofessional of Dianne to stand bawling and not give dev his last dance if so. I wouldn’t be suprised if the show doesn’t want her back next year if joe and her fans are going to cry fix and if she refused to do a last dance??

I’m really confused

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched the results bit as hadn’t seen it... were they meant to do a dance at the end? How unprofessional of Dianne to stand bawling and not give dev his last dance if so. I wouldn’t be suprised if the show doesn’t want her back next year if joe and her fans are going to cry fix and if she refused to do a last dance??

I’m really confused
Confusion has been my main emotion regarding the whole situation. Besides getting with Joe, Dianne does actually seem very professional and committed to her job so it really shocked me when I watched the results show. Some of the other pros and Claudia were crying too- the whole evening was just a bit weird, who knows what went on.

I just went on twitter and hash tagged it takes two they’re all saying Dianne looked livid tonight. I won’t be surprised if she doesn’t come back next year
Her choice. Probably for the best if she’s going to cry every time she doesn’t reach the final 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her choice. Probably for the best if she’s going to cry every time she doesn’t reach the final 🙄
But that's the thing this her 3rd year of Strictly and she has done a year with DWTSau and never reacted like that before. When it comes to dancing Dianne is very serious about it, it is the only time she really stands up to Joe, doesn't stand for his messing about and doesn't mollycoddles him. It is also her career which she spent most of her adult life working her ass off to get to were she is now. For her to have such a reaction indicates it is more than just being knocked out.

There is also the fact Joe Sugg has been indicating something weird is going on, and this is from the man who has been sitting on the fence so long that he may as well be called Tom Sawyer.

The other pros are also acting strange, like why were so many of them on tears over it. There are also pictures of AJ leaving ITT looking like has been or is about to cry. They are from the Sun so the story may be exaggerated, but something looks to be going and it's putting the dancers on edge.
NINTCHDBPICT000530940684.jpg NINTCHDBPICT000530940677.jpg

I do agree Dianne in tears was unprofessional, but it seems very out of character for her as dancing is her life and everything in her life revolves around dance. So there must have been something which pushed her into tears.

Reactions: 5
Crying for herself tears because she let Dev down on the choreography and also she wont have as much exposure in the show to then use to promote her own tour next year. Long hours and stress probably also add to the tears but she should have let Dev have his moment to dance at the end.

Reactions: 9
I think shes just gutted for him. For gods sake I'm gutted for him! And we have to stand another week of David James grinning inanely at Nadiya or Mikes paunch and Katyas screeching. And Neil. Just all of Neil I find irritating.

• Haha
I think shes just gutted for him. For gods sake I'm gutted for him! And we have to stand another week of David James grinning inanely at Nadiya or Mikes paunch and Katyas screeching. And Neil. Just all of Neil I find irritating.
I can’t decide if David really likes dancing or really likes Nadiya he smiles so much at her when they are dancing even in the tango 😂

I actually giggled and my partner stopped the recording when David smiled in Tango. He said 'hes just smiled because he did something good and he pleased with himself' and we rewound it. And he did. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The minions on twitter are now trying to say that Dianne has single handedly carried strictly on her back.. do these idiots realise she has only been on the show for 2 years and only really became popular at the end of last year due to joe?
They are claiming that the show would be nothing without her and that the views will drop if she doesn’t return next year, somehow I think they will survive without her (same as they did for the first 14 or however many seasons). “Strictly need Dianne more than Dianne needs strictly” keep telling yourselves that 😂

• Haha
The minions on twitter are now trying to say that Dianne has single handedly carried strictly on her back.. do these idiots realise she has only been on the show for 2 years and only really became popular at the end of last year due to joe?
They are claiming that the show would be nothing without her and that the views will drop if she doesn’t return next year, somehow I think they will survive without her (same as they did for the first 14 or however many seasons). “Strictly need Dianne more than Dianne needs strictly” keep telling yourselves that 😂
I barely watch it and I only heard of Dianne through joe, AJ, gorka, Kevin are the ones I’d heard of not being a viewer

Reactions: 1
I barely watch it and I only heard of Dianne through joe, AJ, gorka, Kevin are the ones I’d heard of not being a viewer
Every single pro on strictly is talented and well known, I think these people forget that the other pros such as Kevin, Giovanni, aljaz etc are all extremely popular with the strictly audience. I am positive that if she wasn’t paired with joe last year people would still have no clue who she is! No one is ever too big for the show... which was clearly proven with the Jordan’s and Brendan. I actually have started to quite like Dianne again, but the whole sobbing thing on Sunday wasn’t necessary.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.