Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching Strictly since it first started. There are always shocks and good ones that go out while crap ones have stayed in. But I have never in all the years of watching seen the professional dancer cry when voted out. They normally hold it together and console their celebrity partner.
I thought this and just assumed she was a drama queen but if you compare it to Revo she was all smiles at the end. Yes she knew he was going out and Dev had so much potential but I don't know 🤔 Being a dancer she must have suffered so much rejection,etc. so I never really saw her as someone that would break down.

Reactions: 4
i agree with earlier post - I've never seen a pro behave so unprofessionally. Yes it was a shock but there are always shocks - its produced to be shocking and entertaining - to keep people engaged and watching the show. She's very new to the programme and has only experienced good things so far - if she's going to stay with Strictly she'll need to learn to take the rough with the smooth. Not all her partners will be young guys - she could get a 65yr old news reader next year and go out in week one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i agree with earlier post - I've never seen a pro behave so unprofessionally. Yes it was a shock but there are always shocks - its produced to be shocking and entertaining - to keep people engaged and watching the show. She's very new to the programme and has only experienced good things so far - if she's going to stay with Strictly she'll need to learn to take the rough with the smooth. Not all her partners will be young guys - she could get a 65yr old news reader next year and go out in week one.
She was eliminated in week two with her first partner (Rev Richard coles) not last series series before so she hasn’t always had young men. It’s clear her and dev get on really well you can see them hugging back stage thanking each other how much they appreciate one and other. I’m sure janette cried when she got booted off with Aston

Reactions: 5
I saw some fans speculating that this is her last year on the show, hence the reaction. I dont know where or how they came to that conclusion but it was being talked about since before she got eliminated.

Reactions: 5
She was eliminated in week two with her first partner (Rev Richard coles) not last series series before so she hasn’t always had young men. It’s clear her and dev get on really well you can see them hugging back stage thanking each other how much they appreciate one and other. I’m sure janette cried when she got booted off with Aston
Durrr i forgot about The Rev - you are right there. She did kinda make it all about HER though - when its meant to be about the Celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The crying probably was a bit over the top, that being said it was very obvious that everyone was so shocked. Amy and lots of other pros were crying and seeing Dianne just stood there breaking down wasn't nice to watch no matter what you think of her. I was on the verge of tears myself but maybe it's because it's just that time of the month 😂
I felt that Dianne, Katya and Amy were all "on the edge" this week: possibly the nasty bug they are all fighting but their reactions seemed very exaggerated.

Reactions: 3
I feel like something else has happened behind the scenes. So out of character to see her like that!

Reactions: 3
I feel like something else has happened behind the scenes. So out of character to see her like that!
I agree her reaction is very odd. Maybe her ego has been bruised because she had started to view herself as a star, since joe she’s changed.

Reactions: 4
Crikey, Dianne did look rough on It Takes Two (I mean to be fair, she still looked great), but it was obvious she had been crying a lot. Joe on Lorraine said she wasn't ok as well- this has really got to her and I don't know why. The tone of the tweets she has been liking, etc. indicate she isn't bullshitting around and is subtly quite angry with the judges' decision which to be honest she has a right to since it was the wrong decision. I'm assuming she is still in a state of shock, I don't know how else to explain this breakdown?

Crikey, Dianne did look rough on It Takes Two (I mean to be fair, she still looked great), but it was obvious she had been crying a lot. Joe on Lorraine said she wasn't ok as well- this has really got to her and I don't know why. The tone of the tweets she has been liking, etc. indicate she isn't bullshitting around and is subtly quite angry with the judges' decision which to be honest she has a right to since it was the wrong decision. I'm assuming she is still in a state of shock, I don't know how else to explain this breakdown?
Maybe because getting voted off meant she had to spend her Sunday with Zalfie. Enough to make anyone feel off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree ITT made for uncomfortable viewing. It's very odd to see Dianne not as the OTT bubbly woman she is normally. She looked drained and just looked completely done with the whole thing.

The BBC might want to thread carefully because Dianne looks shattered, don't think she can take much more. The minions posted pics of the difference from this week's ITT to her on other weeks and it quite a contrast.

EG21XcNXUAEfpQ2.jpeg
EG21Xx_X0AYZ0M1.jpeg
EG21YKTX0AE9Iol.jpeg
EG21YaPXUAc5myn.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I agree ITT made for uncomfortable viewing. It's very odd to see Dianne not as the OTT bubbly woman she is normally. She looked drained and just looked completely done with the whole thing.

The BBC might want to thread carefully because Dianne looks shattered, don't think she can take much more. The minions posted pics of the difference from this week's ITT to her on other weeks and it quite a contrast.

View attachment 48783View attachment 48784View attachment 48785View attachment 48786
Bless her, she looks so unhappy. I hope she's ok. Her heart is in the right place.

Reactions: 6
Bless her, she looks so unhappy. I hope she's ok. Her heart is in the right place.
I don’t see why all the hate on here towards her is for I think she’s lovely 😂 something doesn’t seem right with her does it she looks very down on the last pic

I don’t see why all the hate on here towards her is for I think she’s lovely 😂 something doesn’t seem right with her does it she looks very down on the last pic
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she's lovely. I hope she feels better soon. I hate seeing someone as happy as her look so glum all of a sudden.

Reactions: 11
I think most people here like Dianne. I think it’s the Joe and his fans making it all about them part that everyone is sick and tired of. Dianne mostly gets a fair bit of praise for her work ethic and stuff

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.