Strictly come Dancing 2022 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kym has the following left: Foxtrot, Tango, Waltz / Cha-Cha-Cha, Salsa /(Couple's Choice). If they don't want her to do the original CC I imagine Graz can just whip up a simple waltz for her which might go down well.
I can imagine them doing a waltz! She might be testing negative and feeling okay, but being back training for a "faster" dance might be a different story!
The main complaint post covid these days seems to tiredness/exhaustion

Reactions: 6
I imagine it's because her hair's blonde. Because they can read her mind, obviously, and know that internalized racism is definitely the only reason any mixed race person could ever dye their hair. :rolleyes:
And her mum is a white woman with blonde hair. If she wants to have blonde hair it probably seems pretty natural to her to be like her own mum! However why does anyone think they get to decide how someone chooses to present themselves regarding their own race, suggesting she's 'wannabe white' - nobody else gets to choose what she feels comfortable with and act as though she is somehow lesser because of it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.