Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
I feel like we're battering through them this year!

And some decorations...
Screenshot_20221009_115216.jpg
Screenshot_20221009_115034.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Having just read Matt‘s interview in the previous thread, I really feel for him. That was an awful way to lose his mother, and he comes across as a kind and caring person. I’m glad he and Luke have mended their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Having just read Matt‘s interview in the previous thread, I really feel for him. That was an awful way to lose his mother, and he comes across as a kind and caring person. I’m glad he and Luke have mended their relationship.
I've just read it too...grief is such a horrible thing 💔...so he's went from being really reclusive to live TV every week, no wonder he looks so shell-shocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
New thread!
I feel like we're battering through them this year!
Eee, I remember back when it was all fields round here, the 2020 threads only got up to #6 😁

Posting this one because Nikita ❤ and Neil lurking in the background made me 😆

Screenshot_20221009-121130_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My IG always seems to be hours behind so I saw earlier the BBC Strictly posts about individual dances. On Tyler and Dianne’s, someone had commented that it was too early for 10s and a reply was basically should they take points off just because it’s week 3.

So is it more likely that Craig and Anton knocked points off because it was too early for 10s or was it not perfect so Motsi and Shirley wrong? Or is there another explanation?

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on the last thread - here’s my 2 cents:

I think one of biggest problems is that there are just too many couples.
so like this year, all of them are fairly good/average besides the joke acts but there are too many of them that they’re all forgettable besides the really bad ones or tony who gyrated in his pants.
I think mollie has been fab for the last 3 weeks. She’s the most consistent of all. The issue is that she is forgettable as she’s in a sea of other forgettable people. Kym and fleur are both great too and have been for the last 3 weeks imo but because they’re all at the similar levels, nothing is stand out dance wise.

I felt like last year the calibre was high from the off with most of them (Rose, Aj, John, Rhys, Tilly, Ugo) or if it wasn’t there was at least something to remember them by. I felt really drawn in every week cause it was like “omg they’re all so good who’s going to pull it out of the bag and be the best this week” because the best changes every week.
eta: I don’t get that feeling this year

Reactions: 8
ugh, truly hate it. Richie wasn't very good but he deserved another 2 or 3 weeks at least. Can't believe Matt got enough votes. If the producers didn't want Richie/Gio out, they're idiots because the overscoring likely caused it. I think they really would have benefited from the 4's/5's maybe a 6 they should have gotten, I think people would have voted to save them then. I thought their scores were ridiculous, and high enough to keep them safe so I wouldn't have voted for them. I guess too many other people assumed the same, and combined with the underscoring Ellie T and Hamza sealed their fate.

Really hope Gio doesn't leave. That can't be his last dance on Strictly. It'd be too much to bear, especially after Aljaz's last dance was slowly walking around the floor with Moira Stewart. 😭

Reactions: 7
From DS: Craig, Motsi & Anton saved Fleur Shirley said she would have saved Ritchie.
Can't believe (can believe!) Shirley would have saved that samba over Fleur's dance. Honestly she can get in the bin.

Reactions: 28
From DS: Craig, Motsi & Anton saved Fleur Shirley said she would have saved Ritchie.
Can't believe (can believe!) Shirley would have saved that samba over Fleur's dance. Honestly she can get in the bin.
she's vile - she got her claws into Fleur from the off and she picks on Ellie T something awful too. It's so obvious when she doesn't like female contestants.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just caught up …
Tony Tony Tony was by far the star of the night. Did not deserve a 2 from Craig. The judges were beyond Rude tbf. I’m exhausted through screeching, laughing and cheering. The epitome of Strictly.

Gio and Ritchie both looked ridiculous and the dance was meh. We all know how great Gio can pull it off. To me it smacked of Gio desperate to be voted out

Jayde was over marked

James and Amy so unforgettable and are disappearing more and more as the weeks are going by.

Will needs to work on his stink face, from the neck down he’s great

Hamza doing a Rumba to Jurassic Park, bless him. What was Jowita smoking when she came up with that.

Hope this is the year for Gorka as he and Helen are looking lovely

Reactions: 18
Just catching up on the last thread - here’s my 2 cents:

I think one of biggest problems is that there are just too many couples.
so like this year, all of them are fairly good/average besides the joke acts but there are too many of them that they’re all forgettable besides the really bad ones or tony who gyrated in his pants.
I think mollie has been fab for the last 3 weeks. She’s the most consistent of all. The issue is that she is forgettable as she’s in a sea of other forgettable people. Kym and fleur are both great too and have been for the last 3 weeks imo but because they’re all at the similar levels, nothing is stand out dance wise.

I felt like last year the calibre was high from the off with most of them (Rose, Aj, John, Rhys, Tilly, Ugo) or if it wasn’t there was at least something to remember them by. I felt really drawn in every week cause it was like “omg they’re all so good who’s going to pull it out of the bag and be the best this week” because the best changes every week.
eta: I don’t get that feeling this year
I agree, we don’t need more than 12 for me, I’m bored by half way through!

That said, I loved Jayde, Tony and Tyler last night, when my faves are normally the Ellies.

Reactions: 8
I agree, we don’t need more than 12 for me, I’m bored by half way through!

That said, I loved Jayde, Tony and Tyler last night, when my faves are normally the Ellies.
Case in point, I forgot about the Ellies until you just mentioned them. I think I could only name maybe 6 contestants.
Sometimes I see them on here and I’m like “oh tit they’re in it aren’t they”

I think it’d actually be better to have say 8-10 contestants but there is no public vote until at least week 6/7. Give them a chance to actually do different numbers and show what they can do instead of 2 numbers before someone leaves. The first to leave doesnt really get a fair chance imo

I was disappointed with Ellie and Johannes. I’m hoping they will pull it off next week as they are both very likeable.

Reactions: 9
Shirley is also all over Giovanni at all times, so that probably has some influence on it too

Reactions: 9
Really hope Gio doesn't leave. That can't be his last dance on Strictly. It'd be too much to bear, especially after Aljaz's last dance was slowly walking around the floor with Moira Stewart. 😭
I can see him probably doing the Christmas special...he's never done it before (?) And if he is leaving...it'll be another feather in his Strictly cap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.