Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have gone for some older cast members of Corrie.
(By that I mean the lady who plays Sally Webster her daughter phoebe and Pete Davison in the audience would have been epic!) 🤩🤩

Reactions: 4
I can't believe that Lucy wouldn't have been a better choice - for starters, they only have 2 female celebs that are shorter and she also has some dance experience which is missing in this cast. Not sure on Lucy's personality but I didn't think Katie came across that well on the stand up comedy show earlier in the year - whiny and had no personality/stage presence when performing so I wasn't thrilled when I heard that she had signed up.

I'd like to see Gorka (swoon) paired with AJ alas I think he might be paired with a duffer.

I liked his and Maisie's technical partnership last year but her personality left me cold!
I can't see them giving him a contender this year on that basis.

Giovanni's 'romances' always strike me as fauxmances.

I keep imagining AJ the ex-pro any time AJ (Odudu) is mentioned 😂
I bet he's cross he burned his bridges with Strictly in the current climate!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'd like to see Gorka (swoon) paired with AJ alas I think he might be paired with a duffer.
I think he'll get Nina - she'd be his oldest partner yet but I don't think she'd be a duffer. He's already had Katie Piper and a year on the bench so until some of the other male pros take their turn, I hope he dodges the duffers (unless he wins).

Reactions: 6
I can't even remember Katie Piper being on! Bad memory 😬

I was thinking Nina, Judi or Sara for Gorka (but preferably AJ ha!).
I'm not really fussed about soap stars, for some reason I've never taken to any of them on Strictly, male or female...

I'm interested in Rose and Tilly's partnerships and dancefloor skills 🙂

I think Robert, Adam, Rhys and Ugo will be fun to watch. Maybe Greg if he doesn't take himself too seriously. I'm familiar with Tom Fletcher but guessing he's going to be insufferable!

Reactions: 3
I can't even remember Katie Piper being on! Bad memory 😬

I was thinking Nina, Judi or Sara for Gorka (but preferably AJ ha!).
I'm not really fussed about soap stars, for some reason I've never taken to any of them on Strictly, male or female...

I'm interested in Rose and Tilly's partnerships and dancefloor skills 🙂

I think Robert, Adam, Rhys and Ugo will be fun to watch. Maybe Greg if he doesn't take himself too seriously. I'm familiar with Tom Fletcher but guessing he's going to be insufferable!
I think Sara said she is over 5"8 so too tall for Gorka. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he'll get Nina - I think they'd be a great match and she doesn't look like a complete duffer

Completely agree about Tom Fletcher 😆

Reactions: 5
God does he ever go away. I imagine somewhere Joe sugg is texting him saying just step away, your time is over

Can you imagine if he got a judge’s gig before Anton, what an outcry there would be! You have to have some sort of personality to be a judge, which rules King Kev out completely

Can you imagine if he got a judge’s gig before Anton, what an outcry there would be! You have to have some sort of personality to be a judge, which rules King Kev out completely
Genuinely can't imagine him as a judge. Not sure he would cope focusing on someone else's performance and would probably start every critique with 'when I won with Stacey...'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Sara said she is over 5"8 so too tall for Gorka. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he'll get Nina - I think they'd be a great match and she doesn't look like a complete duffer

Completely agree about Tom Fletcher 😆
And AJ is 5’7” so also too tall for Gorka

Reactions: 2
Anton would make a great judge! I haven’t watched for a few years now, but the quality/stardom/celebrity status of the amateurs seemed to decrease every year! However, Adam Peaty this year is a pretty big deal!

Reactions: 1
Anton would make a great judge! I haven’t watched for a few years now, but the quality/stardom/celebrity status of the amateurs seemed to decrease every year! However, Adam Peaty this year is a pretty big deal!
Anton is the new judge for this year! :)

Tune in this year and you’ll get to see Anton in Judge mode! He stood in for Motsi for a couple of weeks last year when she had to quarantine and now Bruno has left, Anton is his replacement.

He was good last year, bit generous with his scores but still good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.