Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is one of the better line-ups in recent years, and I like that there are no obvious ringers yet. I'm not really fussed if I don't know someone as you get to know them through the show.

Here's the link for anyone who wants to be in the audience, the launch show is recording on the 11th September and then the first live show is on the 25th 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha, true. Charles' samba tho! 🔥
Oh yes, I did end liking Charles a lot 😆 and loved that samba and his couples choice. But let's just say he was a little underwhelming when announced ha

But I guess that's why it doesn't really matter about how famous someone is over the course of the series. But a few interesting names at this stage certainly helps build excitement about the series I think

Reactions: 2
She is but I kind of like her 😀. I notice no Woody Cook, he is one I saw speculation about seeing as Zoe has left ITT.. but not true obviously.
Woody just isn't a celeb so I doubt he was considered by the casting director, even Tilly has presented her own CBBC show for 4 years.

Reactions: 2
Woody just isn't a celeb so I doubt he was considered by the casting director, even Tilly has presented her own CBBC show for 4 years.
Very true, he is on celeb gogglebox with Zoe, he was on "the circle" not as a celeb, i know he dj's like fatboy slim... Comes across as a very nice lad, not sure how big a following he has.

Reactions: 1
I think this is one of the better line-ups in recent years, and I like that there are no obvious ringers yet. I'm not really fussed if I don't know someone as you get to know them through the show.

Here's the link for anyone who wants to be in the audience, the launch show is recording on the 11th September and then the first live show is on the 25th 💃
Best of luck to those who apply! It’s a great experience

Are we supposed to believe a couple of months old fling will really be at the front of the producers mind when determining the show.

Looks like Mauras agent has been busy getting the headlines before her fauxmance contract runs out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we supposed to believe a couple of months old fling will really be at the front of the producers mind when determining the show.

Looks like Mauras agent has been busy getting the headlines before her fauxmance contract runs out

Starting to feel a bit sorry for Katie - first Dan Walker completely overshadows her big reveal and now she gets embroiled in Strictly curse headlines before she's even been paired with anyone 😬

I'd quite like to see Giovanni paired with AJ - she looks like she wouldn't put up with any nonsense

Reactions: 5

Pretty sure it’s his or Katie’s agent pushing these stories. Everything has been started by the scum since she’s been announced for the show

Reactions: 4

Pretty sure it’s his or Katie’s agent pushing these stories. Everything has been started by the scum since she’s been announced for the show
God forbid a contestant would go into the show and just let her personality and dancing grab the headlines. An early celeb I'm already bored of and won't be voting for.

I’d like to see Giovanni with no one but unfortunately I know that’s not going to happen. I seriously can’t stand the man. Thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread 🙄

Reactions: 14
I’d like to see Giovanni with no one but unfortunately I know that’s not going to happen. I seriously can’t stand the man. Thinks he’s the best thing since sliced bread 🙄
yeah, I'm not fussed on Rat Boy either. He was OK with Debbie though.

Reactions: 4
wow, im shocked (in a nice way) at this years celebs. For some reason i cant wait to see Sara from Dragons Den, and Robert Webb. Do you remember when Robert Webb won a dance tv thing years ago? I think he did flashdance. I could be wrong about that though. I like Adam Peaty so i hope he does well.

Reactions: 7
wow, im shocked (in a nice way) at this years celebs. For some reason i cant wait to see Sara from Dragons Den, and Robert Webb. Do you remember when Robert Webb won a dance tv thing years ago? I think he did flashdance. I could be wrong about that though. I like Adam Peaty so i hope he does well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed, I've enjoyed some of his choreography but at this point, I think he should just get his win and go because I'm totally over the constant romances, with a few people it's OK but it's happened enough now that I just think it's a bit gross.

I think he seriously lucked out with Debbie as they had a different chemistry that appealed to the public. A lot of people were beginning to tire of him after his first 2 years until she came along.

I've mixed feelings about Giovanni. Great choreographer, but I'm just bored of the whole lothario thing, and giving him older partners that 'find themselves'

I used to think he had a sense of humour about it all, but the last year he's just come across as sullen and moody

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.