Strictly Come Dancing 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Tom did take part I can see him doing very well. He's a very well known and liked athlete and a favourite of many, and I can also see him just being very good at dancing. I do hate the stereotype that if he took part it would be with a man though. Maybe he would want to, but just because he's married to a man doesn't necessarily mean he wants to dance with one. I feel like after Nicola last year every single gay person is suggested with a same-sex partner. But anyway, I digress.

I don't think for this year as it's a bit too late but I'd also love to see Tom's partner Matty Lee take part. I think he'd also be surprisingly good and I also think he'd actually be up for it. I must admit that I am quite the fan of Tom, and you see a lot of Matty on his youtube and he seems like a really nice and genuine guy.
Apologies, I didn’t mean to stereotype him at all, of course he might dance with a female. Either way I do think he’d be good and I agree with @petitspois this would be a great time to do Strictly.

I really hope I haven’t offended anyone, that wasn’t my intention

Reactions: 10
Apologies, I didn’t mean to stereotype him at all, of course he might dance with a female. Either way I do think he’d be good and I agree with @petitspois this would be a great time to do Strictly.

I really hope I haven’t offended anyone, that wasn’t my intention
Oh not at all, no offence taken. for me it wasn't aimed at you...more society in general. I can hear the self righteous brigade now haha

Not saying him and gorka wouldn't be a hot pairing of course haha

Reactions: 3
There is something about Gareth Thomas I really can’t stand….I don’t know what it is, but he was on that celeb home cook and I just found him so over the top and cringed at all his massive reactions to things.

Reactions: 8
There is something about Gareth Thomas I really can’t stand….I don’t know what it is, but he was on that celeb home cook and I just found him so over the top and cringed at all his massive reactions to things.
I'm completely the same

Reactions: 4
Yep! Same. So pissing irritating.

Reactions: 4
He reminds me a bit of Greg Rutherford in that they are so eager to be liked, and also to break into mainstream presenting.
Just don't come across as genuine.

Gareth Thomas wouldn't excite me as a signing. I doubt he's in since he's already done DOI and it seems that Ugo Monye is heavily rumoured anyway.

He reminds me a bit of Greg Rutherford in that they are so eager to be liked, and also to break into mainstream presenting.
Just don't come across as genuine.
Yes you can smell the whiff of desperation 😂 off putting.

Glad I’m not the only one then who doesn’t like him!

Pretty much back to normal with a full series but no Blackpool again:
Kinda sucks for Blackpool though especially the hospitality/tourism industry who had a little late boost with people travelling there for the show and spending whilst there.

Pretty much back to normal with a full series but no Blackpool again:
Confirmation of what I said few days ago that they are isolating the pros again in the same hotel to film the group dances. Must be a pain for the pros with kids. Plus they don't seem to be too sure about having a studio audience and didn't say anything about pros and celebs having to form a bubble again? So maybe they don't even know. I don't think it will be a "normal" series unfortunately.

I wonder if they thought of swapping Blackpool for Wembley arena like they did in 2011/12? More space compared to Blackpool tower, plus they can stay in London. Would be nice to have a halfway point threat for celebs instead of doing a rubbish Blackpool tribute like last year

Reactions: 5

Aye ok luv 🙄
I’d take the entire story with a punch of salt - there running stories all week about strictly curse. The headline says “Maura admits” but when you actually click on the story it says “friend&sources” I never believe anything unless it’s came from the actual person and quoted from them.

Kai relationship broke up at the start of lockdown.. now he’s announced for the show, it’s suddenly strictly curse fault stories.

Reactions: 2
Possibly unpopular opinion…but I’m not a fan of themed weeks. Don’t get me wrong, the make-up and costumes are always fantastic but it just leaves me cold for some reason.

An article from The Telegraph came up as a suggested post for me on Facebook. It’s behind a paywall so I didn’t read it:

This article appeared elsewhere, just wonder how ore and alesha managed to win then 🤔 oh maybe because they were better?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.