Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great opening show- it’s nice to have none that are complete shite.

Eye opener for this evening: Aljaz is only 31?!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The only downside for AJ & John Whaite is that they've made themself ringer-y from the get go which as we know can be a downfall this early on.

Reactions: 9
scoring was bleeping nuts. more so than usual

love how i got all giddy over j+j, nikita and adam, only to visibly deflate at the words "the return of kevin clifton"! absolute ladyboner killer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised to say this but I enjoyed that more than I've enjoyed strictly in several years. Think I will watch it weekly, a few I will happily cheer on. Nina, AJ, Adam and number one Rose. Hell even Dan walker was a bit of a surprise.
I agree as I've stopped watching it the last few years and used to just watch a few of the dances on Youtube but I'm going to watch this series after that opener.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.