Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Rhys does well - I think he is incredibly naturally talented. Just so sort of 'wild' and a bit unfocused though
I blame Nancy. If he’d been with a pro who wasn’t like a toddler hyped up on Sunny Delight and Haribo I think he’d have done so much better.

Reactions: 4
I really liked that 🔥 Maybe Nancy has finally realised that something controlled and focused is best for Rhys….

Graziano’s reaction 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Had to leave the room for that, I can’t listen to In The Air Tonight without being reminded of the Cadbury’s advert with the gorilla that freaked me out as a child

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wasn’t sold on the song choice when it was announced but weirdly it worked. Rhys has learned how to control his energy in a dance and that was one of his best dances.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.