Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to hope that the new producer/ Director that’s come from the XFactor is busy looking in his address book for previous XFactor contestants who can actually sing in preparation for next year

Reactions: 1
I didn’t say that was directly linked to her being obsessed with herself. I find, imo, as time goes on she’s revelling in the media attention about the chemistry between her & Kai. As someone said before, she could just say no they aren’t or yes they are. It’s like a cat & mouse game she’s playing. Her crying every week is going for the sympathy vote. She just needs to let her dancing skills do all the talking.
I had said too that she didn’t commiserate Dan and I’m sure it was twice Kai had to nudge her and point her in Dan’s direction. I understand it’s excitement and tensions are high but how the couples react when they get through is something I look at.

Rhys has not been a good addition to the show in terms with his emotions. I can’t say it annoys me that Amy screams the roof off when she gets through, but it’s ok for Rhys and Nancy to do it. It’s just something that I notice (and also notice when couples don’t say thank you…)

I have loved watching AJ - for a non-dancer she’s amazing and while I don’t see what others see in him looks-wise, I love that Kai wears a suit on ITT etc and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. But I think ever since their PD left them bottom of the leaderboard, she/they are making more obvious attempts at “what can we do to help ourselves here?” They’re not the only ones but the crying in the Clauditorium (the whole dance lessons thing was a bit 😬 for me - she’s probably been working half her life by now so this isn’t her only opportunity to get dance lessons, surely) and going from her brother saying it was wrong to speculate about them and take it away from the dance to her not shutting it down and what looks to me like she’s encouraging it.

This IS a part of the game and I personally don’t think it’s that egregious - it’s been part of the show for ages. Giovanni is probably the master of but maybe that’s the reason he hasn’t won yet - because he’s had partners of AJ’s ability and they didn’t just crack on and dance either. But I struggle with people investing so much into a pairing that if someone stuck their fingers up at the Judges on their way up the stairs, they would deny it happened 😂. This is NOT aimed at anyone here, I’m talking about in other places, social media etc.

I can’t lie, shipping frightens me a bit! I had a look on Rose’s IG yesterday and the comments about them making babies etc blew my mind 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had said too that she didn’t commiserate Dan and I’m sure it was twice Kai had to nudge her and point her in Dan’s direction. I understand it’s excitement and tensions are high but how the couples react when they get through is something I look at.

Rhys has not been a good addition to the show in terms with his emotions. I can’t say it annoys me that Amy screams the roof off when she gets through, but it’s ok for Rhys and Nancy to do it. It’s just something that I notice (and also notice when couples don’t say thank you…)

I have loved watching AJ - for a non-dancer she’s amazing and while I don’t see what others see in him looks-wise, I love that Kai wears a suit on ITT etc and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. But I think ever since their PD left them bottom of the leaderboard, she/they are making more obvious attempts at “what can we do to help ourselves here?” They’re not the only ones but the crying in the Clauditorium (the whole dance lessons thing was a bit 😬 for me - she’s probably been working half her life by now so this isn’t her only opportunity to get dance lessons, surely) and going from her brother saying it was wrong to speculate about them and take it away from the dance to her not shutting it down and what looks to me like she’s encouraging it.

This IS a part of the game and I personally don’t think it’s that egregious - it’s been part of the show for ages. Giovanni is probably the master of but maybe that’s the reason he hasn’t won yet - because he’s had partners of AJ’s ability and they didn’t just crack on and dance either. But I struggle with people investing so much into a pairing that if someone stuck their fingers up at the Judges on their way up the stairs, they would deny it happened 😂. This is NOT aimed at anyone here, I’m talking about in other places, social media etc.

I can’t lie, shipping frightens me a bit! I had a look on Rose’s IG yesterday and the comments about them making babies etc blew my mind 🤯
100% this. AJ has had plenty of time/opportunities to learn to dance by now if it was truly her childhood dream.

Reactions: 2
I know many on here were ready for Dan to leave, and I agree that he was the weakest of those still in the competition, however I thought he came across as a thoroughly nice chap. Seemed very well liked by the others, and his speech seemed genuine. He appeared to have really enjoyed the experience. It was nice to see.
Yes. A nice change from the sulking mums and the moving in with people's families to just have someone say ' Thanks everyone. I had a great time, the others are better than me' I'll take it all back if they are shagging!

Reactions: 5

I have loved watching AJ - for a non-dancer she’s amazing and while I don’t see what others see in him looks-wise, I love that Kai wears a suit on ITT etc and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. But I think ever since their PD left them bottom of the leaderboard, she/they are making more obvious attempts at “what can we do to help ourselves here?”

God I had a look at the comments. People need to wise up. Gio is subtly stirring them up too, with the pics and comments..

Reactions: 4
God I had a look at the comments. People need to wise up. Gio is subtly stirring them up too, with the pics and comments..
It’s frustrating because like AJ, Rose’s dancing speaks for itself (or at least it should)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.