Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently making sure it works on the tablet!!...so I can use my phone for Tattle! 😂🙈
My husband has just said, and I quote.."surely it's not that big a deal if you miss it?"
You don’t need that negativity in your life x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Dan is the only remaining celeb to have danced neither a samba nor a salsa?
He'd have gone home sooner if he'd had both of those dances earlier in the series imo - they're not crowd-pleasers, and particularly not when danced by gangly fellas with questionable hip action 😜

Reactions: 9
I’m not fussed with AJ. Good dancer but I don’t really care if her and Kai are a couple and none of her dances have ever wowed me. Controversial opinion on here I know 😅 I know she is a fave here. But I just don’t get the hype
See none of the others dances really interest me. I find Rose really boring to watch but I know a lot of people like her on here. She seems like a really nice girl but the only persons dances I enjoy are AJ’s.

Reactions: 6
Currently making sure it works on the tablet!!...so I can use my phone for Tattle! 😂🙈
My husband has just said, and I quote.."surely it's not that big a deal if you miss it?"
You don’t need that negativity in your life…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the music choices could be spot on if the 'singers' don't maul them.

Nadiya looks fantastic.

Reactions: 4
What I'm pondering is if the judges are going to score sensibly or if they are going to attempt to fiddle the score board? If they are going to be merry on the sherry or popping downers?

No word on if Motsi will be there but I suspect she might she said on insta these are her last two work weeks of the year so sounds like it. I think. :unsure:

See none of the others dances really interest me. I find Rose really boring to watch but I know a lot of people like her on here. She seems like a really nice girl but the only persons dances I enjoy are AJ’s.
I agree with you. I think it is the partnership that gets me, they are perfectly matched. I’ve rewatched their dances countless times now and just love how Kai is quietly keeping his skill level matched to hers and lets her shine ( especially last week), Johannes still hasn’t mastered this.
I wasn’t like this to start with, but they grew on me by week 4, and now I am devoted!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What I'm pondering is if the judges are going to score sensibly or if they are going to attempt to fiddle the score board? If they are going to be merry on the sherry or popping downers?

No word on if Motsi will be there but I suspect she might she said on insta these are her last two work weeks of the year so sounds like it. I think. :unsure:
I guess if she was absent again they'd have already announced a guest judge. Here's hoping they all score properly..

Reactions: 2
Can I be honest?

This has never happened before but I’m a little bored of the series now… 😬

Maybe it’s because my favourite Slovenian is no longer there🙈

Reactions: 13
Can I be honest?

Me too. It's been feeling very samey for a few weeks now, and apart from all the Dan debate (which in itself is getting quite boring), there's been no jeopardy or unpredictable results

I guess the silver lining is that Rose is nice so I'll be pleased if she wins (put it this way, she's not Stacey Dooley)

Can I be honest?

I agree. I don’t care who wins.
no crazy Ed ball types to keep me watching. . The sob stories from them are all too much.
I watch Gio with fayes ‘fever’ dance at least once a week but I don’t feel the same about any dance this year

Not sure if shared yet. Can’t stop laughing at the ‘Slow Down Edith!’ And AJ’s Buttons dance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree. I don’t care who wins.
no crazy Ed ball types to keep me watching. . The sob stories from them are all too much.
I watch Gio with fayes ‘fever’ dance at least once a week but I don’t feel the same about any dance this year
I’m finding it a bit dull too. I’d actually quite like Dan to stay in because at least there’s a bit of ‘ooooh, will he be rubbish or ok this week?’ with him, whereas the rest are all competent but rather ‘safe’.

Reactions: 5
Me too. It's been feeling very samey for a few weeks now, and apart from all the Dan debate (which in itself is getting quite boring), there's been no jeopardy or unpredictable results

I guess the silver lining is that Rose is nice so I'll be pleased if she wins (put it this way, she's not Stacey Dooley)
My feelings exactly! Since my faves went I am just a bit bored - even the uncertainty is just 'ooh will Dan be B2? will Rhys win another DO?'. I like all the top 3 and would prefer John to win but Rose is nice. Feels a teensy bit like going through the motions: the most alive I've felt about it in the last 2 weeks are the Tom/Amy menage a cinq and Nikita's stripping.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.