Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted for Bill once and Clara twice. They were really harsh on her tonight compared to other couples who did not deserve 8s and 9s (Harvey, Caroline and JJ I'm looking at you). And I hope Harry Styles sues the BBC after that 'rendition' of Golden (sack whoever thought it was a good idea to do a tango to it).

Reactions: 17
SPOILER DANCE OFF RESULT

According to the same guy who has a source at strictly who got the elimination last week right it was supposedly Caroline vs Maisie in the dance off. Maisie was saved.

Once again this is not confirmed.

There maybe a definite confirmation in the morning or around lunchtime tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm only catching up with the show now but my first observation is.... Does Shirley own a high neck dress!? She has the cleavage on show every week!

• Haha
SPOILER DANCE OFF RESULT

According to the same guy who has a source at strictly who got the elimination last week right it was supposedly Caroline vs Maisie in the dance off. Maisie was saved.

Once again this is not confirmed.

There maybe a definite confirmation in the morning or around lunchtime tomorrow.
That spoiler account is a fraud & troll, they just make it up every week, so that spoiler is fake. Dave Thorp's account is the only spoiler account that can be trusted he has a prediction poll up, which he admits may vary from the actual result, but is more accurate then account you found that spoiler on.

Reactions: 9
That spoiler account is a fraud & troll, they just make it up every week, so that spoiler is fake. Dave Thorp's account is the only spoiler account that can be trusted he has a prediction poll up, which he admits may vary from the actual result, but is more accurate then account you found that spoiler on.

No it wasn't the troll account but a guy from the Telly stats account that has gotten it right every week. Dave Thorp has confirmed he is a reliable source as well.

Reactions: 3
Dave got it right last week but only after he finally got a mole. His first predictions base on the poll was wrong. Hopefully he gets a mole again this week.

Reactions: 5
hopefully no over
I feel like they’re forcing the ranvir & Gio “chemistry” too much. If there is anything going on, just let them be.
Literally Shirley has to find a way to sexualise the contestants, it’s so weird and gross, the way she was speaking about them was uncomfortable and I feel for Ranvir who seems a little uncomfortable about the rumours regardless of if they’re true or not

Reactions: 19
It creeps me out the way Shirley drools over Harvey, he looks so young (and ventriloquist dummy-y)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
JJ’s did nothing for me tonight... meant to be quickstep but didn’t seem very quick to me! Don’t know if that’s something connected to his injuries though. But still seemed a tad dull, I think he’s given as much as he can really, feel he is never really going to get any better. I doubt we’ll see anything different from him. Also his dance was overmarked tonight!

I know she gets a lot of stick, but fair play to Caroline for playing to her strengths with that dance!!!

I feel like I’ve seen Jamie’s streetdance/commercial about a million times already. I really don’t like couples choice 😂

I hope Clara will be ok, she has so much more to give!!! Outfit was awful though!!

JJ’s did nothing for me tonight... meant to be quickstep but didn’t seem very quick to me! Don’t know if that’s something connected to his injuries though. But still seemed a tad dull, I think he’s given as much as he can really, feel he is never really going to get any better. I doubt we’ll see anything different from him. Also his dance was overmarked tonight!

I know she gets a lot of stick, but fair play to Caroline for playing to her strengths with that dance!!!

I feel like I’ve seen Jamie’s streetdance/commercial about a million times already. I really don’t like couples choice 😂

I hope Clara will be ok, she has so much more to give!!! Outfit was awful though!!
I feel like all of JJs routines look the same no matter what the dance is. I feel bad because he seems lovely but I just don't ever look forward to seeing what he's got to offer :(

I feel like all of JJs routines look the same no matter what the dance is. I feel bad because he seems lovely but I just don't ever look forward to seeing what he's got to offer :(
Yeah I feel exactly the same! Nice guy and massive respect to him!!! But I’m just meh about his dances!!

Reactions: 12
It annoys me that JJ always dances with his hands behind his back. I understand that he won’t be able to make the lines and shapes the judges want, but he shouldn’t be ashamed to show them.

Reactions: 7
I love Bill and Oti but they were massively over marked.
Maisie and Gorka did an amazing job and there should have been 10’s there! Those lifts😍
Jj and Amy - meh - beyond over marked.
Poor Clara and Aljaz it was a shambles though everything about it. Hope she stays though.
Jamie and Karen were so much fun and I loved it but they need to change it up I think for next week.
Harvey and Janette were meh again I thought, he looks like he has a new head and the music was terrible I also thought his legs were awful. Overmarked.
Caroline and Johannes were better than ever but was that all about when she was laughing about how much fun they were having! Protesting too much and him just there like “what is happening?!”
I actually didn’t love Ranvir and Gio tonight 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maisie and Gorka did an amazing job and there should have been 10’s there! Those lifts😍
Poor Clara and Aljaz it was a shambles though everything about it. Hope she stays though.
Jamie and Karen were so much fun and I loved it but they need to change it up I think for next week.
Harvey and Janette were meh again I thought, he looks like he has a new head and the music was terrible I also thought his legs were awful. Overmarked.
Caroline and Johannes were better than ever but was that all about when she was laughing about how much fun they were having! Protesting too much and him just there like “what is happening?!”
Brilliantly summed up tonight x

Reactions: 5
Having Anton on the judges panel has freshened things up. I don’t want Oti back. She rambled on and on saying nothing on the link and we all shouted, shut up! Watching I’m a Celeb this year and how it’s had to change, it has breathed new life into the programme. Strictly I feel needs a shake up.
Clara, bless her did not deserve such harshness.

Anyone else finding the camera work annoying? It’s a dance show and they keep cutting away to their top halves so we can’t see their feet. Last 2 weeks it’s driven me mad!

Edit - Motsi 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yep, this pretty much sums up my thoughts!

I can see why Maisie did get any 10s because of the tiny error coming out of the lift, but then you look at what did get 10s - ridiculous. It feels like she has to do so much more than the others to get decent scores. Most other celebs getting rewarded because the judges are surprised they're not tit, whereas Maisie gets picked apart over the small details

Hrvy's tango was ok, but why does Janette have to add bits where she's getting flung about into every single dance. And Shirley (clearly reluctantly) pulling him up over his poor frame and a few mistakes, then giving him a 9. FFS

I love Ranvir, but that AT was most definitely not worth a 10, Anton. And those 9s for JJ 😒

I don't think Aljaz choreographs or teaches samba very well - this isn't the first time he's had a dodgy one with a decent celeb

I’ve just had a look at the ‘Strictly Spoiler’ website and Dave Thorp is predicting Clara and Caroline in the dance-off with Clara being eliminated.

I know it’s down to that one dance on the night and, if it’s true, maybe something went badly wrong for Clara...and maybe I’m biased because I’m not enjoying Caroline on the show at all but it seems a real shame if it’s true. But then again, it wouldn’t be the first time a much better dancer has gone out because a dance just hasn’t been for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve just had a look at the ‘Strictly Spoiler’ website and Dave Thorp is predicting Clara and Caroline in the dance-off with Clara being eliminated.

I know it’s down to that one dance on the night and, if it’s true, maybe something went badly wrong for Clara...and maybe I’m biased because I’m not enjoying Caroline on the show at all but it seems a real shame if it’s true. But then again, it wouldn’t be the first time a much better dancer has gone out because a dance just hasn’t been for them.
Or biased judging too. It seemed like they were determined to keep jj and HRVY out of the dance off so screwed her over

How did ranvir get a ten and Maisie didn’t.. their routine was packed Gorka doesn’t give her easy routines and I didn’t think ranvir dance was worth a ten. On Another note Shirley is making me cringe this year feel she needs someone to show her a good time the amount she’s going on 😂

Reactions: 8
Have to say Im loving Anton on the judging panel he needs to stay and get rid of Motsi.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.