Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched strictly from the start and absolutely love it but this scoring this season is really in danger of turning the show into another tit reality show. Get rid of Shirley and Motsi, keep Craig and Anton and get rid of half the pros (keep Giovanni, Johannes, Alijaz, Gorka, Nancy, Karen, Dianne and Oti).

It just feels like it needs a real shake up. Also based on the dancing, bottom two of HRVY and Caroline with the lovely Johannes freed from his continuous hell.

Reactions: 25
I felt like Shirley was hinting a bit about them obviously shagging. Well I suppose she knows what she’s talking about in that respect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bill and Oti - Very bare bones and simple it was great in places and not so good in some. He looked like he forgot the routine in parts. Definitely overscored!!!
Maisie and Gorka - She did really well I would have given her a 10 for those lifts alone.
JJ and Amy - He was better than I thought but I thought it was lackluster overall. Definitely overmarked!
Clara and Alijaz - The costumes and theme were ridiculous aside from that she did really well! It seems as if they've transferred the harshness comments to Clara this week. If only Bill would get some of that critique for a change!
Jamie and Karen - They did really well! Much better than I thought he would be!
Hrvy and Janette - Some mistakes but he did well.
Caroline and Johannes - It was so funny!!! I'm glad they actually made the cha cha something special than the snooze fest like it normally is!
Ranvir and Giovanni - I mean she didn't have to do much but kick her legs and let Giovanni lift her about the place but it was good for what it was.

Overall scoring was over the place as usual this series; I would be embarrassed if I was Bill and JJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God I hope this is Amy's last year. It's the katherine Jenkins fake sweetness situation.

I really hope Ranvirs career takes off after this. She is by far the best thing about GMB

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maisie and Bill X 2
They over marked on Ranvir, JJ and Caroline so I I'd say M & B in danger of being in the bottom two.

Ftr the chat here about Johannes needing rescuing from Caroline is pretty mean spirited. They seem to be having a great time together.

Reactions: 2
Another Strictly episode over! May I say how much I appreciate having this thread - I usually watch with my mum every week but because of lockdown I haven't been able to so it's been a bit lonely, but I'm so glad I started using Tattle this year so I could have a laugh with you all.

And to be honest, I wouldn't be able to laugh about Ranvir and Gio shagging with my mum, or about our #freejohannes movement or about Harvey being a waxwork 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Maisie and Bill X 2
They over marked on Ranvir, JJ and Caroline so I I'd say M & B in danger of being in the bottom two.

Ftr the chat here about Johannes needing rescuing from Caroline is pretty mean spirited. They seem to be having a great time together.
I thought they got on really well too...until tonight when caroline going on about how much fun they had. It came across as though she was trying way too hard to put that message across.

Reactions: 3
I voted for Clara as I think she needs the votes tonight. I also voted for Maisie as I don't want to see her in the bottom again. I also voted for Caroline as I thought she did really well.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.