Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7D216B7B-5315-4350-921C-D1AD839DB3F3.jpeg

Not gonna lie, I am missing Stranger Things in my life. Nothing does compare at the moment.

I’ve rewatched the entire series twice over since the S4 finale. I’ve also been a fan from the beginning, love the 80s aesthetic and feelings of nostalgia it brings. The actors all play their roles superbly and it’s nice to have fellow fans here to share the sentiment with 😊 ❤

Reactions: 10
I’m going to re watch again from the start. Starting 6th November 😬
I do this every year lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I watched the finale on Sun. What an incredible piece of TV. I loved it, I cried so much. Like some of you I've not been so moved by a tv show in a long time, if ever. I'll definitely watch it all again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread enjoy the recap

Mod edit remember to report so we can lock the old thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.