Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finished it last night too, crying at the loss of one of my fave characters (don’t want to leave any spoilers), can’t wait to see what happens in season 4.

Reactions: 2
I thought it started off a little slow but was at its best towards the end. There’s a lot of characters getting screen time and it was a good idea they were split into 3 groups essentially. High light of the season was the Never Ending Story rendition 😄

I finished it last night too, crying at the loss of one of my fave characters (don’t want to leave any spoilers), can’t wait to see what happens in season 4.
Some are saying that person didn’t die but is the American referred to at the end!

Reactions: 5
I got a bit bored with it, but think I’ll watch it again when schools over as not sure if it’s cause I was trying to fit it in while general life’s been a bit overstretched

Loved it. Loved the focus at the start on them being teenagers and trying to figure that out.

Reactions: 1
I thought it started off a little slow but was at its best towards the end. There’s a lot of characters getting screen time and it was a good idea they were split into 3 groups essentially. High light of the season was the Never Ending Story rendition 😄

Some are saying that person didn’t die but is the American referred to at the end!
We hope it’s not our favourite but my eldest said there’s talk it could be Matthew Modine from series 2.

Is there gonna be a season 4 then? Wonder what direction it will go in now? Surely they can't bring back the monsters again...

It was in the paper today that 8 more episodes are being released in the autumn 😲😁

It was in the paper today that 8 more episodes are being released in the autumn 😲😁
What paper? I wouldn't believe that, seems way too soon as I don't think they've filmed anything yet.

The end credits scene made me excited for season 4.It seemed like it was ending nicely for the opportunity for it to not have a fourth but then the end credits scene made me think they definitely are.

What paper? I wouldn't believe that, seems way too soon as I don't think they've filmed anything yet.

The end credits scene made me excited for season 4.It seemed like it was ending nicely for the opportunity for it to not have a fourth but then the end credits scene made me think they definitely are.
Think it was the daily star haha I know not a very reliable source but it did say it had been confirmed by Netflix

Really enjoyed this season, better than season 2 imho and I enjoyed seeing a bit more of all the characters as splitting them in groups allowed them all to shine
I’m a child of the 80s so loved all the references.

Reactions: 3
I'm still ugly crying after the final episode. Peter Gabriels rendition of 'Heroes' makes every hair stand up. It played as they brought fake Will from the water. Surely Hopper could still be alive?
Honestly it was a perfect episode imo

Reactions: 5
Im half way through the first season 🙈 i know im very late to the game.

Loved Season 3 I’m so sad it’s over I don’t know what to do with myself anymore lol. Currently searching eBay for pop figures and other merch I just want to collect all of it 🙈

Loved Season 3 I’m so sad it’s over I don’t know what to do with myself anymore lol. Currently searching eBay for pop figures and other merch I just want to collect all of it 🙈
I'm shocked at how much it saddened me! Overinvested in it all 😂

I’m preeeetty sure Hopper will still be alive!!
I definitely think the 3rd season was my absolute favourite. I first teared up when Will was smashing up Castle Byers 😭💔

Reactions: 2
I cried 😭 I hope it won’t take 2 years for the next season. In the meantime, someone recommended this show ‘Dark’ to me that is sort of similar in terms of the storyline so I might give it a try? If anyone has watched it, let me know if it’s good.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.