Stone Panrucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you believe for one second that people would have seen that without it being highlighted? Someone on here couldn’t even see it until they were told where it is.
And as for no one on this thread sending threats, you do know there’s lurkers that just come on and would’ve seen this, it’s not a private forum. Should be ashamed
Obviously the pic shouldn’t have been shown but none of us would go along with threats of any kind. This person is clearly a freak to be doing so.

Do you believe for one second that people would have seen that without it being highlighted? Someone on here couldn’t even see it until they were told where it is.
And as for no one on this thread sending threats, you do know there’s lurkers that just come on and would’ve seen this, it’s not a private forum. Should be ashamed
You do know there’s lurkers on her insta? Her page isn’t private either.

I dunno guys I don’t think it needs to be on here,
Don’t come for me!
either way i’m unable to delete it as i think the takedown request feature is broken, so there’s nothing that can be done xx
---
She posted it herself though?
---
Same with the nudes aswell. She really can’t cry about it
i agree. they were posted with her consent onto a public domain

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I dunno guys I don’t think it needs to be on here,
Don’t come for me!
It doesn’t but it’s there now. Unfortunately you can’t take things down yourself so what is there too do. As for the nudes, they shouldn’t be shared around either but at the end of the day it’s all over twitter open for anyone to see & spread so how can she say they are going about from someone else? Don’t get that.

Reactions: 1
Nobody here is sending threats. The only thing was spoken about regarding her address and where she lives is the price of the house how they afford it etc. that is all

id say her fam got her address and sent her maintenance order for her son and she’s fuming lol
Highly doubt she hands over money for him

Nobody here is sending threats. The only thing was spoken about regarding her address and where she lives is the price of the house how they afford it etc. that is all

id say her fam got her address and sent her maintenance order for her son and she’s fuming lol
yes, none of it was done with bad intent- simply speculation as to how much their house is worth. and i highly doubt the police would do anything, especially given the fact that these images were shared by her initially, and also the fact that there is speculation into sheridan being a drug dealer right before those posts about the house..
nobody on this thread condones threats of any kind, especially where kids are involved

Think it’s a bit crappy saying ‘she posted it herself’ she didn’t mean or intend to do not sure why somebody would think that gives them the right to spread it around just because she accidentally posted it. Idk cos I really don’t like her but I do agree there is a limit to things and I think that’s crossing the line. Lol don’t come for me tho
---
I think she’d get a lot less hate if she just acknowledged her son! But she acts like he doesn’t exist and I think that’s where everyone has a problem

• Wow

They should do

It wasn’t highlighted there though? My point exactly is that a high % of people would never have even known that address was in the barcode without being told, people really do need to get a life and stop focusing their time and energy into people they have no clue about
You sound like a friend or hers or something. Why are you here? The only issue we have is her not giving two shits about her son it’s disgusting and she should be ashamed if anyone.
---
You sound like a friend or hers or something. Why are you here? The only issue we have is her not giving two shits about her son it’s disgusting and she should be ashamed if anyone.
You know I would understand if she said I can’t talk about it for so and so reasons but I do love my son etc and actually acknowledge he existed. She’s pretended her baby girl is her first pregnancy it’s so bizarre and awful

Reactions: 3
You know I would understand if she said I can’t talk about it for so and so reasons but I do love my son etc and actually acknowledge he existed. She’s pretended her baby girl is her first pregnancy it’s so bizarre and awful
[/QUOTE]

Because she showed her life for public when she had her son and she thinks people will forget? So when he’s asked about she refuses to acknowledge…I didn’t say anyone has a right to know etc but she cannot think people won’t wonder where the hell her child is

I doubt she thinks people will forget, people on here clearly feel like they have a right to know about it talking about it, to me it’s ridiculous for all of you to be on here discussing it like everyone hasn’t got bigger things to get on with
If people have bigger things to get on with what are you on tattle for? Go get on with your bigger things

• Haha
Doesn’t look like they have moved?
Also back posting loads. So much for being private 🤣

Does anyone know if theres a thread for Sheridans ex,Chels ? Because she seems like a good mum along with her current partner.Does anyone know much about the current partner,also Chelsea? I wonder what they make of Stone and Sheridan because those two are fruit loops to put it kindly
---
Would like to know how they afford all these life styles by not working! Georgia mason getting a new Range Rover again.. constantly out shopping that poor girl is going to have no sense of real life living when she’s older
I didnt realise Georgia was being mentioned on this thread too.Does she know Stone or something ? I follow her thread.
Someone here mentioned her seeming like she had bipolar and I definitley agree.