Sticks and Stones - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody else watched this series. I just finished watching this and I have to say I found this so extreme that I cannot believe this happens in real life.

Is this real? Has anybody ever been bullied like that in the work place or just generally in life? Like Thomas from this program.

I found it really uncomfortable to watch and couldn't believe anybody would put up with behaviour like that, I know in the end they actually make it look like it was all planned but still. I was so uncomfortable watching

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anybody else watched this series. I just finished watching this and I have to say I found this so extreme that I cannot believe this happens in real life.

Is this real? Has anybody ever been bullied like that in the work place or just generally in life? Like Thomas from this program.

I found it really uncomfortable to watch and couldn't believe anybody would put up with behaviour like that, I know in the end they actually make it look like it was all planned but still. I was so uncomfortable watching
Just finished watching it! Thank you for posting as I otherwise wouldn't have heard of it.

Sadly, I think it is a good portrayal of what happens in real life and I base that on my own experiences as well as those of friends.

I'm so pleased Thomas taped that awful woman's spiel at the end ...

I think we need a season 2!