StevoTheMadMan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive followed him a long time his family are lovely emma keeps it real.. hate to say it but I think hes becoming a bit of a show off now :rolleyes: he always said he was keep it real.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watch of an evening
It isn't the same you are right but it's still a laugh

Reactions: 1
I used to think he was so funny back in the day, now he just feels like a social climber. The way he used to go on about himself and how great he was jarred me.

Is it a joke that he slates his missus so much? He can’t be doing that well if he’s still in that flat....

Reactions: 5
I used to think he was so funny back in the day, now he just feels like a social climber. The way he used to go on about himself and how great he was jarred me.

Is it a joke that he slates his missus so much? He can’t be doing that well if he’s still in that flat....
he wants to buy a huge house which every now and then he cant help but do a little showing off and show the houses they are looking that. they were viewing some time back but because hes not been earning what he earns for xamount of years he needs a bigger deposit so ever since hes been selling his hats jackets tshirts whatever he can sell with spartans on it.
hes on tv a little now and he kicked off because channel 4 didnt really mention him on the you tube video or something which obvisouly he knew his follows would immediately go complain! hes knows what hes doing i give it that!
bottom line is without emma and his kids he would have any material his kids and emma are great! girls seem like their mom keep it real!

Reactions: 3
He’s like marmite, you either love him or hate him, I’m in the middle I’ve been watching for 2 yrs he can be funny at times but he has a ego which some might not see as a bad thing but most of he’s content feels force nowadays.

He’s aiming for a tv career, I think holding out for a massive house is well a bit premature but if he happy to stay in the flat their until he does kudos to him.

Reactions: 6
I agree its all seems very staged this year most of it still funny. I think sometimes he has started to take it too far as the incident with his daughters boyfriend a while ago noticed his numbers went down a lot after that despite him making out he was blocking them.

I think once he gets his tv career or where ever he's trying to head to and get his house he will dump the majority of his spartans he won't need them any more.
Also do the remember when he was going on about his website and something about charging for you to watch them as he wasn't going to be on snapchat pfff... some people had a moan saying they wasnt willing to pay and then that was the end of that.

Reactions: 2
I agree its all seems very staged this year most of it still funny. I think sometimes he has started to take it too far as the incident with his daughters boyfriend a while ago noticed his numbers went down a lot after that despite him making out he was blocking them.

I think once he gets his tv career or where ever he's trying to head to and get his house he will dump the majority of his spartans he won't need them any more.
Also do the remember when he was going on about his website and something about charging for you to watch them as he wasn't going to be on snapchat pfff... some people had a moan saying they wasnt willing to pay and then that was the end of that.
Yep I dunno if that Bf headlock thing was staged or not he does the same with he’s daughters I think he goes a bit to far and some don’t like it, ah yeah the infamous website the thing is ppl don’t mind buying merchandise but having to pay for content is another thing especially when the quality varies you might have some lloyal viewers pay but he’s numbers will go down drastically why would majority of people pay when Snapchat is free, another venture of he hardy mentions is he’s game app and the music app flexxwave, i don’t think he is as popular as he once was.

Did he have the winner around for dinner? I must of missed that... and yeah it did kind of stop getting mentioned 😂
I was hoping the bf thing was staged but saying that he's not been around much since :unsure:
I think he's pushing the Erin a lot he's desperately trying to get her into modelling and pushing for people to buy her tshirts.

Did he have the winner around for dinner? I must of missed that... and yeah it did kind of stop getting mentioned 😂
I was hoping the bf thing was staged but saying that he's not been around much since :unsure:
I think he's pushing the Erin a lot he's desperately trying to get her into modelling and pushing for people to buy her tshirts.
But do you not think it’s exploitation? It used to be so natural with his kids and now they feel like performers and especially with the little girl. She has no say in it?

• Sad
But do you not think it’s exploitation? It used to be so natural with his kids and now they feel like performers and especially with the little girl. She has no say in it?
I agree It's starting to very become very cringey to watch and they constantly have his phone shoved in their faces all the time it's like they have to be snapchat ready all the time to keep them view ratings up! for instance when his daughters are asleep and he gets them up its as he does it to be like get up and do something I need my viewers to watch something those moments upset me. Emma used to have a go at him but noticed she doesn't say anything now. I've noticed she not swearing as much because he mentioned they won't hire him for certain things because of her swearing.

Anyone see him running around with a hairy ball sack tormenting he’s 2 yr old, he always tries to hard, makes himself look like a twit,

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone see him running around with a hairy ball sack tormenting he’s 2 yr old, he always tries to hard, makes himself look like a twit,
I followed him not long after this! This got me annoyed hes desperate to get air time for his Instagram and Snapchat!
Who would do that!! What a twit! Then he goes and puts a rabbit head on KNOWINGLY it's going to upset her.
So you upset your child all so you can get Snapchat material!
Leahs boyfriend must think deep down what the hell!?
The part where he's done the work with that woman in bra and knickers and making out Emma doesn't know got me rolling my eyes as if she didnt know! Of course she knows !!!
Can tell he only doing that so he can boast about it and show us video. Who cares its only a woman in bra and knickers he going on all excited like some 16 year old boy.sad

Funny to begin with but now he's just taking it too far! the lengths he goes to be able to get material for his social media is sad.
he always passes comments about snapchat owing him because he brings people to snapchat when the reality is if it wasnt for snapchat he be nothing.
little big headed now tbh!

I followed him not long after this! This got me annoyed hes desperate to get air time for his Instagram and Snapchat!
Who would do that!! What a twit! Then he goes and puts a rabbit head on KNOWINGLY it's going to upset her.
So you upset your child all so you can get Snapchat material!
Leahs boyfriend must think deep down what the hell!?
The part where he's done the work with that woman in bra and knickers and making out Emma doesn't know got me rolling my eyes as if she didnt know! Of course she knows !!!
Can tell he only doing that so he can boast about it and show us video. Who cares its only a woman in bra and knickers he going on all excited like some 16 year old boy.sad
Of course she knows she vetts all he’s work offers, like he do that without her knowing, it’s not even funny.

and now showing off his money in today's snapchat. things like that isn't really needed.

One day karma will catch up with him. Don’t believe everything you see people. Remember social media isn’t real life.

Reactions: 5