Stevia

Stevia

• Nay

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Yay

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually like drinks with this sweetener? Or do you after sipping a drink and wondering why it's only momentarily nice curse when you notice it's an ingredient?

I really don't care that it's 1/4 less calories and sugar it's 95 less delicious. I need some water to get rid of the aftertaste.

Unless you live near a wairltrose it's near impossible to get cranberry juice without a sweetener - even the normal versions have it added 🤬! I think that's called living in a food dessert😆. Ocean spray for all their plethora of drinks can't even have one version that's just cranberries and sugar.

Makes it a right hassle going out anywhere as it's increasingly difficult to get a nice tasting drink and it's massively annoying wasting money on something I don't want to drink.

I'd rather pay the 4.5p sugar tax for a 250ml can of San Pellegrino than have a barely enjoyable drink

Reactions: 1
Nay. I'd rather just have a non sugary drink or a sugary drink as a treat.

As with everything, as long as it's in moderation it's fine.

I prefer a nice cold still water to some drink that's full of artificial sweeteners and flavourings.

Yay because most sweeteners aren’t vegan but these usually are. I know there’s a lot of negative stuff about them (and sugar) but I’ve just bought filter cartridges so hopefully be drinking more water in the next few months!

Randomly stumbled upon this thread and thought I’d ask for recommendations. Long story short, my office had a security guard working over Xmas who stole a bunch of random stuff and one was my Sweetex sweeteners from my drawer (honest - true story). I replaced then with Canderel which are AWFUL. What are the best to get that taste most like sugar??? I just can’t seem to find ones that replicate a sugary cuppa 🥺