Steve’s vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie definitely had the whole ‘Kevin the teenager’ experience that’s for sure! She loves being at her Nans because she gets spoilt and was probably in a mood because she had to go back home. She even chatted back to subs in comments telling them to mind their own business about her new boyfriend, which it isnt but her dad puts it in vlogs for everyone to see and people will have opinions on it. She’s only 13 and Steve left the clip of her swearing in the vlog when he should of left it out.

Reactions: 3
She is definitely the nan and Steve's favourite.
The kids don't seem to be around Rachel/close to her much apart from Chloe

Whenever Steve goes into liams room Liam always turns off whatever he’s playing. Wonder what he’s up to

So Sophie has got 2 friends over so 3 different households, not much social distancing going on.....
Is Covid not around where they live?

Reactions: 4
Who on earth lets a complete stranger, met off the internet into their house for a weekend. Who on earth lets a 13-year-old boy go to someone's house. So strange! I can't believe they never go out apart from those 4 walls, Nursery and Aldi Chloe has barely ever been anywhere. God help him when he has to get them back to school in September.

Reactions: 7
I agree that it was a bit much having the boy spend the weekend.They could have had a day out near where he lived instead of hosting him. I do think 13 is a bit young to have an exclusive boyfriend. I also think that Soph's swearing should be edited out of the vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Guys give it a break she is 13! Believe me there are worse things a 13 year old could be doing! I would rather my child met up with someone with parents around rather than alone! As for her sticking up for herself in the comments good on her grown adults fighting in the comments of the vlog! They are good kids and don't deserve alot of the comments here! Sophie is a teenager we where all young once! Routine has gone out the window but I know it has in my house too! Kids had have to deal with alot since corvid give them a break!

Mod edit-
Account does not have enough subs for a thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.