Steve’s vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch him! I think he loved doing the Vlogs in the beginning but seems to lack the effort nowadays! It must be easier vlogging with younger children as they become less cooperative as they get older

Reactions: 2
Yes I do! There used to be a thread in here already but got deleted.

They seems to buy so much don’t know how they can do it with just Rachel taking the money in

Reactions: 1
Ive been thinking the same!! She seems to work all the time. He really should get a job

Reactions: 3
They have been spending loads of money lately and they’ve got a hot tub coming!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else agree that Steve plays on his anxiety to get extra money because he’s not working

Reactions: 6
Yes everyday just stuck in the house they don’t get no exercise, kids or dogs. I’ve noticed little milo is carrying a lot of weight because of lack of being walked.........there is no energy in that house apart from Rachael. Will he or won’t he get a job when the youngest goes to school!?

Reactions: 4
It worries me how they never leave the house. I’m surprised the kids are skinny since they never go out for walks. They are inside all the time on their phones

Reactions: 5
The youngest especially is permanently attached to an iPad and I noticed one of the kids was trying to show him something and he just said no I’m not interested not looking at that.
I think they are a lovely family and I’m the OST the kids have been polite and so great full at birthdays and Christmas and I think he had done well keeping up the schoolwork ect
But for goodness sake get them outside on a walk or something
He moans about youngest not going to sleep at night hardly surprising when she’s in front of a screen all day and in the house
And the poor eldest just seems mortified every time he films her
She’s in secondary school and I know my daughter would disown me if I went and filmed her while she’s asleep and waking up and then put it on you tube!!
As for Rachel woman deserves a medal !!

Reactions: 6
And there’s always something that’s putting him in a bad mood surely it can’t be just the children’s attitude

Reactions: 4
I watch him, for the most part I do actually enjoy the vlogs. I’ve always assumed he didn’t work so he didn’t have to pay maintenance for his eldest daughter (or just pay the minimum) and that’s why Rachael works. I also noticed how much extra they’ve been buying recently. Possibly have extra money each month though if they claim dla for Lacey. The kids bedtime routine has always blown my mind, never seen anything like it! He goes to bed before the kids most nights. I think they where silly to get the second dog, they don’t walk him at all. They say they don’t walk Scruff because he’s a nightmare, but they don’t walk Milo either. I do think they’re a nice enough family though and the kids seem lovely as well.

I agree with everything here. I actually started the old thread but yes it disappeared which wasn’t down to me. They don’t do anything, think they’ve had 1 walk in all of the lockdown, and now there’s another 6 weeks. That hot tub he’s got start at around £400/£500 😲 and a Rachel only works a couple of hours In the mornings and Couple of hours in the afternoons I think doesn’t she?

I have watched these for years, I really like them all of them.
I agree they should get the kids out more and Chloe's speech needs to start being a priority, she will be five this year and starts full-time school in September and I cant understand a word that she screams at the camera!
Rachel does seem to works all the time but to be fair the child care would be costly for them both to work!
They are just being themselves and don't pretend to be anything they are not.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.