Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You said she was lazy you never pointed out if it was got to do with the children you just said lazy. I just pointed out that she wasn't she does almost everything in that house and outside the house compared to Steve, who is there all day. She shouldn't have to step up and do the dinner when that should be Steve's job while she is at work, especially as alot of the time she prepares dinners before going back to work. I do agree that she should call him out on alot of things. But maybe that's not in her nature she seems very timid.
I agree Lacey should be doing alot more and watching how much school work she is doing has definitely made me see them in a different light. My son is austic and some what on the same level as Lacey so I know she is able for so much more. My son is seven and he is doing almost the same level as her!
Your right, my message wasn't very clear.

I agree with you. In regards to her job she does work really hard, she gets up early everyday, always seems to be doing over-time and then goes back to work in the afternoon. She always seems to be the one that does the washing, sorts out the kids rooms and when she does cook she always makes really nice dinners, things like Lasagne.

However she knows that if Steves can't be bothered to cook, her kids are probably going to have yet another pot noodle or chicken nuggets and chips again, I am not saying there is anything wrong with having those occasionally but they eat that most days. In that situation should she not for the sake of her children make them dinner? She chooses to allow her children to eat that way.

In regards to Chloe. It is not just her responsibility to make sure that Chloe is washed, dressed and ready for the day. It should be both of theirs. However She knows that he won't get her ready on the weekend, he doesn't even get dressed himself half the time. So is it fair for Chloe to wallow in dirty pj's sometimes for two days in a row with her hair not brushed just because Steve won't sort her out and Rachel doesn't want to do it either.

I do consider her lazy when it comes to the children. I know she works hard and I do feel like she isn't as appreciated as she should be however she does allow these things to happen as well.

Lacey's homeschooling is just ridiculus. I can understand wanting to go over the basics like time and times tables I don't think there is anything wrong with that but they can't substitute that for an actual lesson.

I saw Steve in a different light yesterday after he was really rude in the comments after someone asked a question, he is not as nice as he makes out.

Reactions: 4
How do you have a text from Steve
I used to be on personal terms with him. After watching these comments for a while, I feel a need to speak out. He’s not as bad as he’s being made out to be, they are trying like all other parents.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if is going to mention my question in his vlog if he uploads today.
Probably. He will probably be stomping around and making snide remarks about haters.

You didn't do anything wrong you asked a question a lot of us have been wanting to know and he was really rude to you. You even thanked him for answering the question!

Well, damn. 🤔
?

Last edited:
Probably. He will probably be stomping around and making snide remarks about haters.

You didn't do anything wrong you asked a question a lot of us have been wanting to know and he was really rude to you. You even thanked him for answering the question!

?
I saw his reply, pretty surprised.

I saw his reply, pretty surprised.
I was surpised as well and since then he has gone out of his way to like every single comment his viewers have written which have been directed at the person who wrote the origional comment as well.

I used to really like his videos but over the past year or so he has changed so much, it's like he can't be bothered anymore and it is effecting the children.

I know you said that you used to be quiet close to him and that you posted something about no one being perfect. I agree with you no one is perfect and we are not asking him to be perfect. However there are a lot of things that I don't agree with.

We are all here for the same reasons, this is a gossip site.

Reactions: 3
Guys that's not fair on him, you know it's shop day, that takes all day remember!

He would have been busy doing home schooling lessons in all the shops.

• Haha
Guys that's not fair on him, you know it's shop day, that takes all day remember!

He would have been busy doing home schooling lessons in all the shops.
😂 how could we forgot! he did actually showed us in his schedule of laziness, I mean schedule of schooling

Reactions: 1
He addressed the question that was asked!

The thing is he is right in a way you can't overload a child like Lacey, however she really is doing the bare minimum she could definatley do a bit more.

The other thing is he stood there and said that she can't retain the information but instead of actually siting with her she is often just left to do things like times tables and reading on her own. We know that she is left because he will be sitting in the living room saying that she is in the kitchen working. He does the same with her reading he left her reading when he was hoovering last week. If she struggles that much why isn't he listening to her read and making sure she understand what the book is about?

Liam helped her with her Science worksheet in todays vlog, as sweet as that is did he just tell her all the answers? Steve and rachel could have easily turned that worksheet into a practical experince going around the house finding solids, liquids and gases.

This is the problem they don't seem to understand that in the classroom children don't just sit there with a worksheet or on the computer. Lessons are planned in a way that help the children learn. They could literally turn everything they do into a learning experiece if they really tried.

In regards to poor Milo. Have they considered that the issues he seems to have in regards to having accidents and a messy bum might stem from all of the cheep treats they get him from B&M and the lack of walks. I know this sounds gross but through not walking him he won't get his bowls stimulated which can lead to problems, it also wont help his digestion not being walked!

If they took him to the vet because of this the first questions they would ask would be: What does he eat? And how often is he walked? They are causing the problems themselves.

Liam not going on the trip is just pure laziness! Why would they not encourge Liam to get out, the kid doesn't leave the house!

Reactions: 6
He clearly loves his kids and always puts them first in terms of a social life (not going out every weekend and dumping kids on grandparents) but I have to say they have all had to drag themselves up as soon as they could walk which is sad. I remember Lacey walking about at about 5 with matted hair all day as though they think she should be old enough to brush it herself. They are just very lazy parents and if they all end up being homeschooled they will miss out on so many opportunities when it comes to go out to work and will all Probably end up like him... breeding lots of kids and claiming benefits because of anxiety/mental health. Surely he wants the best for them and to be successful confident young adults when they leave school? Also what’s all this about laceys needs suddenly being complex and more than he first said after her official diagnosis. I’m sure she was borderline before now suddenly more complex or have I got that all Wrong?

He addressed the question that was asked!

The thing is he is right in a way you can't overload a child like Lacey, however she really is doing the bare minimum she could definatley do a bit more.

The other thing is he stood there and said that she can't retain the information but instead of actually siting with her she is often just left to do things like times tables and reading on her own. We know that she is left because he will be sitting in the living room saying that she is in the kitchen working. He does the same with her reading he left her reading when he was hoovering last week. If she struggles that much why isn't he listening to her read and making sure she understand what the book is about?

Liam helped her with her Science worksheet in todays vlog, as sweet as that is did he just tell her all the answers? Steve and rachel could have easily turned that worksheet into a practical experince going around the house finding solids, liquids and gases.

This is the problem they don't seem to understand that in the classroom children don't just sit there with a worksheet or on the computer. Lessons are planned in a way that help the children learn. They could literally turn everything they do into a learning experiece if they really tried.

In regards to poor Milo. Have they considered that the issues he seems to have in regards to having accidents and a messy bum might stem from all of the cheep treats they get him from B&M and the lack of walks. I know this sounds gross but through not walking him he won't get his bowls stimulated which can lead to problems, it also wont help his digestion not being walked!

If they took him to the vet because of this the first questions they would ask would be: What does he eat? And how often is he walked? They are causing the problems themselves.

Liam not going on the trip is just pure laziness! Why would they not encourge Liam to get out, the kid doesn't leave the house!
Liam never has friends over, but I think he has lost confidence because of his weight especially with his dad telling him all the time about it. He probably feels uncomfortable going on the trip because of his dad. They have really given up on them all Getting an education and becoming something that he could be proud of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He clearly loves his kids and always puts them first in terms of a social life (not going out every weekend and dumping kids on grandparents) but I have to say they have all had to drag themselves up as soon as they could walk which is sad. I remff egg ever Lacey walking about at about 5 with matted hair all day as though they think she should be old enough to brush it herself. They are just very lazy parents and if they all end up being homeschooled they will miss out on so many opportunities when it comes to go out to work and will all Probably end up like him... breeding lots of kids and claiming benefits because of anxiety/mental health. Surely he wants the best for them and to be successful confident young adults when they leave school? Also what’s all this about laceys needs suddenly being complex and more than he first said after her official diagnosis. I’m sure she was borderline before now suddenly more complex or have I got that all Wrong?
He does seem to be making out like she has severe needs. She clearly does struggle but she is capable than more than they think, they need to push her a bit more.

I agree the children seem to look after themselves. He was moaning the other day because he didn't cook a roast dinner then the kids were moaning that they were hungry. Of course there going to be hungry if you don't cook for them!

I haven't watched the latest vlog yet, will do some point today. They need to start reading here to see what their life comes across like for viewers.. maybe it would shock them into thinking do you know what.. I have to get out in the fresh air, its not healthy... he only looks forward to the weekend because he doesn't have to get up and do the school run... again lazy.... its not like they go out at the weekend. As ive said I live close to him and there is so many nature reserves , nice walks.. all free in the area...baffles my mind this family

I think the thing that annoys me about this family so much is that you can see how close they are and how much Steve and Rachel love their kids but they just seem to have lost all of their confidence and spark, there is nothing there!

I don't know about anyone else but the reason I origionally started watching them was because of how relatable and carefree they were. They reminded me of my own family they were just like us not like these other over the top Youtubers.

Steve used to be fun and didn't seem to care about anyone else's opinions, but he just seems to be so misreable all the time. The kids were so confident and full of energy but now all they want to do is sit at home on gadgets. They never go out anymore, they never take the dogs anywhere. They don't even get dressed or brush their hair half the time! All the nice home cooked meals have gone out the window and been replaced by take aways and pot noodles!

The thing is Steve is a dad, he is a role model. So when he is sitting there moaning and not getting dressed, playing on the playstation, the kids are going to copy him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
just watching the vlog... why did Rachel have to go into town with Lacey if Steve took Liam... she could have been at home with Lacey doing work.... grr

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.