Sterling Mackenzie & mother ‘dwelling by the sea’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her but lost interest. I think she's a really unique and interesting person but can be a cheeky cow. Once she posted a photo of her heavily pregnant and someone commented seemingly innocently that she had got big. She bleeping lost it saying it was backhanded comment and was abusive to the poor girl lol another time she posted about her small daughter being bullied in school and giving off stink about the other kid. Another mum wrote a lovely reply saying it was awful but to try and think about issues the bully might have as she has just adopted a child with issues who was bullying others and was working hard with the kid to address it but was due to trauma from birth family. Sterling lost it again more or less telling her to duck off and that she wasn't going to feel any sympathy for a child bullying hers. She seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder and is extremely defensive, aggressive and confrontational. Though I think I she might have aspergers as her mum once mentioned something about it. Which would explained some of her behaviours and traits.

Yeah I thought she started taking the piss out of the go funds me. She started making them for everything though I understand why she up and left quickly her ex told her on Xmas day he didn't love her and was leaving. Think it's turns out he was with someone else.

Reactions: 2
I remember the poems about her c ** t and her ex having a small manhood etc etc
Men are evil ... we get it

I really like them both.

Everyone who donated knew where the money was going to go so I don’t see the issue there, not like PTWM... WHERES THE MONEY RACHELELELEEE?

Reactions: 1
I really like them both.

Everyone who donated knew where the money was going to go so I don’t see the issue there, not like PTWM... WHERES THE MONEY RACHELELELEEE?
I had sympathy for her , it’s clear she’s had a difficult life. Sometimes she does post things which I just feel are a bit too far

Sterling is sometimes in the background of her mum’s Instagram stories. I don’t follow them religiously but seems like they’re doing ok. I don’t mind them tbh.

Sterling is sometimes in the background of her mum’s Instagram stories. I don’t follow them religiously but seems like they’re doing ok. I don’t mind them tbh.
I thought her mum had gone off IG as well. Never followed her. But she use to come up on my recommended.

Anyone know what happened to them?
Sterling’s Instagram disappeared a while before her Mothers did. I’m surprised they haven’t been online for ages (that I know of) because they certainly loved the attention and of course they did all of their begging on Instagram. They didn’t need all that money to start a new life in Cornwall. Sterlings boyfriend had just paid a month in advance for a lovely cottage when he left her. They were not homeless

Sterling’s Instagram disappeared a while before her Mothers did. I’m surprised they haven’t been online for ages (that I know of) because they certainly loved the attention and of course they did all of their begging on Instagram. They didn’t need all that money to start a new life in Cornwall. Sterlings boyfriend had just paid a month in advance for a lovely cottage when he left her. They were not homeless
Ooo interesting. I wonder why they have just completely disappeared. That’s kinda fraud if you say you’re homeless and you’re not and then raise funds. I wonder where her boyfriend who she said was poorly endowed is now.

Ooo interesting. I wonder why they have just completely disappeared. That’s kinda fraud if you say you’re homeless and you’re not and then raise funds. I wonder where her boyfriend who she said was poorly endowed is now.
The mother was living with Sterling (Hannah) and Nat. Nat had just put a deposit on a nice rented house (I knew the house and it was about £450 a month. It was near a school for peaches and on a bus route. He walked out and the Mother Darcey (Donna) started begging saying they needed a Car because living there would mean they were isolated (bollocks!!!) The landlord was even nice about ending the tenancy but with housing benefit there was no need to not live there. THEY WERE NOT HOMELESS! When the go fund me money and PayPal begging money started rolling in the next thing they were moving to Cornwall (Darcey had fucked off there previously when her and Sterling had a fall out over money) She always wanted to go back there. The lovely property they got in Cornwall was literally on the sea front and the rent was about £795 a month if I remember correctly. I thought at the time why can’t they stay in Yorkshire at the more reasonable rent because let’s face it they aren’t paying for it but no they swindled money and no doubt Sterling used her mental health card along with the daughters condition (ADHD I think) to bag a prize property that people who work couldn’t afford the rent on. Darcey got a job cleaning but I’m sure it wasn’t declared because they probably don’t say she lives there with Sterling so Sterling will get her lovely seaside life funded by the state (and us mugs who work)

• Wow
The mother was living with Sterling (Hannah) and Nat. Nat had just put a deposit on a nice rented house (I knew the house and it was about £450 a month. It was near a school for peaches and on a bus route. He walked out and the Mother Darcey (Donna) started begging saying they needed a Car because living there would mean they were isolated (bollocks!!!) The landlord was even nice about ending the tenancy but with housing benefit there was no need to not live there. THEY WERE NOT HOMELESS! When the go fund me money and PayPal begging money started rolling in the next thing they were moving to Cornwall (Darcey had fucked off there previously when her and Sterling had a fall out over money) She always wanted to go back there. The lovely property they got in Cornwall was literally on the sea front and the rent was about £795 a month if I remember correctly. I thought at the time why can’t they stay in Yorkshire at the more reasonable rent because let’s face it they aren’t paying for it but no they swindled money and no doubt Sterling used her mental health card along with the daughters condition (ADHD I think) to bag a prize property that people who work couldn’t afford the rent on. Darcey got a job cleaning but I’m sure it wasn’t declared because they probably don’t say she lives there with Sterling so Sterling will get her lovely seaside life funded by the state (and us mugs who work)
Whohh so her name isn’t even Sterling? I wonder why they opt for these changes of names. Is her mam’s even Darcey?
Absolutely insane. Always wonder why he’s boyfriend left her?

Whohh so her name isn’t even Sterling? I wonder why they opt for these changes of names. Is her mam’s even Darcey?
Absolutely insane. Always wonder why he’s boyfriend left her?
I don’t know if they changed their names officially but Darcey was really called Donna and Sterling was born Hannah. It wouldn’t surprise me if the boyfriend had had enough because Darcey had returned from living in Cornwall to living back in Yorkshire with him and Sterling. Sterling seemed like hard work as was Peaches the daughter and then a new baby as well to then have the mother in law poncing off them I would imagine was a lot for a young lad in his early 20’s. He’s still posting on Instagram. Seems to have had a few girlfriends since Sterling and always seems to have a pint of beer in his hand so enjoying life while the mother of his child lives off the state. Peaches father came back on the scene and Sterling set a go fund me up for him as well as he was homeless. They got the money, he was around for about a fortnight, pissed Sterling off and he disappeared from Peaches life again. He dosses on peoples sofas so he’s another one not paying for his kid.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if they changed their names officially but Darcey was really called Donna and Sterling was born Hannah. It wouldn’t surprise me if the boyfriend had had enough because Darcey had returned from living in Cornwall to living back in Yorkshire with him and Sterling. Sterling seemed like hard work as was Peaches the daughter and then a new baby as well to then have the mother in law poncing off them I would imagine was a lot for a young lad in his early 20’s. He’s still posting on Instagram. Seems to have had a few girlfriends since Sterling and always seems to have a pint of beer in his hand so enjoying life while the mother of his child lives off the state. Peaches father came back on the scene and Sterling set a go fund me up for him as well as he was homeless. They got the money, he was around for about a fortnight, pissed Sterling off and he disappeared from Peaches life again. He dosses on peoples sofas so he’s another one not paying for his kid.
It’s irritating they behave like that. Shame for the kids. I suppose it’s learnt if that’s how her mam is going about. Can’t fix that if you are brought up thinking it’s how to live.
Wonder if that’s why they’re cleared off. Maybe people got wind of the actual fraud of their story.

It’s rubbish that lad Nate probably doesn’t see his little lad.