Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see how pissed off she was in Central America in threat latest stories, when she says about Tim’s kindle being stolen, along with everything else they own in Costa Rica. I really think they had a tit time but aren’t willing to just say it because it doesn’t fit with her free spirit, nomadic image. There’s nothing wrong with saying something was tit or you had a horrible time.
She's even removed all details of their Cental/S America trips from their story highlights ....it's as though the disastrous trip never even happened

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They should have stayed in Italy and travelled around when they could. This trip has highlighted how cheap and mean they are which is one of the worst traits a person can have IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's even removed all details of their Cental/S America trips from their story highlights ....it's as though the disastrous trip never even happened
I didn’t notice when I was on earlier but says it all really! 🙈

She's such a control freak. She cannot cope if anything doesn't come across as perfect. No doubt there will be some arse pics to counteract the shitshow of their failed holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's such a control freak. She cannot cope if anything doesn't come across as perfect. No doubt there will be some arse pics to counteract the shitshow of their failed holiday.
Yes the arse /waterfall pics from S America are still on her grid, but no saved story highlights ...says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have we ever seen an unfiltered photo of Steph??? I feel like she has an unreal body- multiple waterfall/arse bikini shots tell us that….but what about her face??? Never seen without a filter- one feels she is far from happy with her own appearance

Reactions: 5
Have we ever seen an unfiltered photo of Steph??? I feel like she has an unreal body- multiple waterfall/arse bikini shots tell us that….but what about her face??? Never seen without a filter- one feels she is far from happy with her own appearance
I think she is very insecure about her looks, it’s a bit sad. It seems her arse pics make her feel a bit better about herself ...

Reactions: 6
I've always thought her nose was a bit unusual but overall she is very pretty. But as another poster said earlier, she strives for absolute perfection and that's all that she wants to show on her page. So her arse must he prettier in her eyes

Reactions: 5
A noticeable lack of stories with her face or full body shots she usually does, since she said she had an infection. God forbid we would see her looking unfiltered and less than peachy perfect.

Reactions: 6
I mean is anybody interested in seeing Thai islands content in 2022... done to death. She's lucky she was smart enough to mak her bootcamps now cos her travel blogger and planner days are finished.

Reactions: 9
I mean is anybody interested in seeing Thai islands content in 2022... done to death. She's lucky she was smart enough to mak her bootcamps now cos her travel blogger and planner days are finished.
What's done to death is Steph’s reels. Same content over and over. Steph in a bikini, slowly walking through white curtains and onto a balcony, while her lady’s maid, Tim, films with his drone. Annoying supermarket music playing in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.