Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim’s birthday meal yet she makes him video him walk toward HER sat at the table on the beach for what looks like an incredibly romantic - dare I say feminine ? - dinner .. my other half would be happy with a sports bar and beer on his bday. She’s made it like it’s HER day! So weird

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tim’s birthday meal yet she makes him video him walk toward HER sat at the table on the beach for what looks like an incredibly romantic - dare I say feminine ? - dinner .. my other half would be happy with a sports bar and beer on his bday. She’s made it like it’s HER day! So weird
Exactly what i thought. You just know she booked this purely for the insta reel. They're so over the top with "romantic" gestures it comes off as disingenuous. Could have been worse. She could have forced him to take another video and 10,000 pictures of her arse at a waterfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched that about 10 times and laughed more each time- the actual state of her perched at the table on the sand in a tent- lol!!! It’s just so boring now

Reactions: 6
I'm a total romantic
But this is so odd lol
Slap bang in the middle of a beach with random people and a horse walking by
I would be so uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
Oh Christ the posing! I’m sorry but if you think you are that beautiful why are you still using filters?!

• Haha
My number one annoyance with her is the filters, like even stupid photos of a book or something, filtered! Why I don’t get it it’s so irritating.!

Where is she actually from? Can’t work out from her accent
Cork. I can't listen to her anymore because of her fake accent. I only follow her stories if she has them captioned. I reckon when she's off-camera, she sounds completely different.

Reactions: 10
Would love to see what she actually looks like too. So strange the constant use of filters. Poor Tim had practically no features one day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really thinks Tim is gods gift 🤔
He can only be God’s second gift, after herself in first place. The amount of eye bleeping she is doing has reached a new level. The absolute cringe of her showing him working out in the background of her stories earlier. I died a little inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They only bought the house cos they couldn't keep travelling around easily during the pandemic. They got freaked that they had no home base and countries had massive restrictions.

I probably have a very different outlook to her but for me, the best thing about buying your own home is seeing how it changes over the seasons, especially in the first year. It really helps to inform you about paint colours, furniture etc. Maybe I’m just a home body but I think it’s good to settle in and let the house develop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tims hair in the latest snaps! 😳 what age is he? not being funny but it's unusual behavior for a grown man!

Steph giving advice of where to go in Italy for a month makes me wanna scream! She has seen VERY little of Italy - a few days driving through the north and a few in Rome, a long weekend in Naples and passing through the Amalfi coast, a pathetic half-arsed pitstop in Sicily and she feels no shame in giving out advice! She's SUCH a fake! I used to enjoy following there and actually thought she knew something about traveling...but their failed trip to south America and their pure lack of cop on just show her up for being like every other insta hun!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.