Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is very detached from reality, actually self absorbed. Her online time is spent looking at things she wants to do or sharing what she perceives as being her perfect life.

If you think back to December when the new varient hit it was days before she commented, because she is not interested or cares about what is happening outside her own bubble.

Come to think of it has her sister mentioned it either? I tend to swipe past all the 80s pictures, lift selfies and ranting about blocked plugs so I could have missed it
Think there was one post amongst all that. Again surprising as I thought it would be an issue she would be quite vocal about.

Reactions: 1
She’d only be vocal if it cost her a euro. She is so selfish she can’t see beyond what is hitting her pocket

Reactions: 2
Good luck with trying to get visa for Bali!....my daughter is currently working in Bali and some of her colleagues, who have been working in Bali for a couple of years and have work visas went home to U.K. for Christmas holidays and have been unable to return as Bali has effectively closed its borders to non nationals as covid cases climb and they try to reduce omicron cases
dont know why Steph thinks she's so deserving of a visa!....she's so detached from what's occurring around the world, but hey as long as she gets to tick off her bucket list and get some more arse and waterfall photos
123C66A6-25DA-41B9-971C-0BD95CEE60A0.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good luck with trying to get visa for Bali!....my daughter is currently working in Bali and some of her colleagues, who have been working in Bali for a couple of years and have work visas went home to U.K. for Christmas holidays and have been unable to return as Bali has effectively closed its borders to non nationals as covid cases climb and they try to reduce omicron cases
dont know why Steph thinks she's so deserving of a visa!....she's so detached from what's occurring around the world, but hey as long as she gets to tick off her bucket list and get some more arse and waterfall photos
View attachment 992422
I know a couple that have just relocated there and they said it was really easy - theyre online fitness coaches

Off to Paris she says, I’m sure she is, she finally going home to cork also which is nice for her! We might be relived of the bikini shots for a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off to Paris she says, I’m sure she is, she finally going home to cork also which is nice for her! We might be relived of the bikini shots for a while!
Oh don’t worry I’m sure she’ll still manage something for us! Can just see it now, posing up against some bridge on the River Lee in her string bikini in 5degree pissing rain. #mustgetthecheeksout

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh don’t worry I’m sure she’ll still manage something for us! Can just see it now, posing up against some bridge on the River Lee in her string bikini in 5degree pissing rain. #mustgetthecheeksout
I can see her straddling a bar stool in a pub in Douglas in her thong bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still posting stories about places being closed and quiet like she's just forgotten every country is dealing with a pandemic & the world doesn't revolve around her. I don't get how she's this clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still posting stories about places being closed and quiet like she's just forgotten every country is dealing with a pandemic & the world doesn't revolve around her. I don't get how she's this clueless.
And also posting about Tonga, yes very sad but also a natural disaster. She needs to acknowledge current affairs and also bring herself up to date. It's not 2000, we are not all heading to Maya Beach looking to DiCaprio, we've moved on and we all want more from travelling than her arse cheeks.

I do actually feel bad saying these negative things about a person, but in real life if she was a friend of mine I would be telling her!

Reactions: 3
No tit Sherlock....we're not wondering why it's quieter than you expected....but you said the islands WERE quiet!
however we're not all travelling because we'd rather stay safe during a pandemic
...and just an fyi Steph, Bali is also going to be quieter than you remember - many businesses have remained closed and local economy has taken a terrible hit as there have been no tourists for nearly 2 years and even now there are no direct flights to Bali and only 'workers with visas' are allowed in so us common tourists will have to wait
FED52E1E-9585-45D9-A567-DDFCF1589E40.jpg

Is she playing tourist Hide and Seek, were her and tim "nice but dim" travel around the world trying to find where all the tourist are hiding out?
Mexico, no they not there
Thailand, no not there either.
Let's try Bali next..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has steph got body dysmorphia or some sort of issue in terms of size.

Theres no way shes a medium, but she bought a load of mediums and tried them on to so us how big they are. It looks like you could fit two of her in each skirt

Reactions: 8

Theres no way shes a medium, but she bought a load of mediums and tried them on to so us how big they are. It looks like you could fit two of her in each skirt
And now she can't exchange them or get refund....I'm sure the pittance they cost for fast fashion won't make a dent in their budget
37620525-9B26-4C01-8777-9B0927FB247E.jpg

• Angry

She appears to lack basic common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she playing tourist Hide and Seek, were her and tim "nice but dim" travel around the world trying to find where all the tourist are hiding out?
Mexico, no they not there
Thailand, no not there either.
Let's try Bali next..... :rolleyes:

But they’re not tourists so surely they’re so far off the beaten track that’s why no one’s there right?! 🥸 👀

It could never be anything to do with the global travel restrictions and inflation etc that means people are staying at home… could it?!

She could be a scooby doo baddy at this rate!

👀 😂 🤣 👀 😂 🤣

She appears to lack basic common sense.
To be fair sizing in Thailand is very different to Europe, I’m a small/medium in Europe and an L/XL in Thailand!

People have smaller frames so sizing reflects that

Can someone tell me why people are queuing up to these non accredited boot camps/courses. There are plenty of courses out there that you get a proper qualification from that will stand to you… also was there any mention of Aisling Murphy on her page at all? Or was it all of her arse ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.