Stephmylife (Stephanie Barry-woods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowledge Bombs. Ffs is nt she supposed to be some travel guru. Amateur, considering she was banging on about saving the planet and asking ppl not to buy a new Xmas outfit as its not eco friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ECA222DE-D722-498B-8D15-558A49004C3C.jpg
8905B3A7-2FAA-412C-8F3B-0394A2C22EF1.jpg
12D8D7BA-7C5F-4EE6-B6E2-0EFEECFCBAD5.jpg
E0F2CE3D-862A-4D9E-8891-271FCDFE880B.jpg
96CFA747-B455-4087-BCE7-D15413A68E78.jpg
Seems like the Thai people are fed up with instagrammers ruining their beautiful palm trees....cant imagine why?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Getting sick of her saying how quiet the tourist spots are. Does she expect them to NOT be quiet these days? She's on another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder why they didn’t just buy in Thailand, they seem to prefer being there over anywhere else.

Reactions: 9
I have to say this pandemic has really exposed Steph as a bit of a fraud when it’s comes to travel. Pitches herself as an expert yet doesn’t have a clue unless it’s Thailand.
The Mexico/central America trip was embarrassing.
I can’t imagine why anyone would ever pay her to create a travel guide. But then again with her overpriced boot camp courses she probably doesn’t need the cash anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is now moaning that beaches are full, yet she claims to be a influencer therefore influencing people to travel but moans like F when there are people there being tourists she she can't take an arse out in a waterfall picture 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is now moaning that beaches are full, yet she claims to be a influencer therefore influencing people to travel but moans like F when there are people there being tourists she she can't take an arse out in a waterfall picture 🤬🤬🤬
Yeah like she said before they wanted to leave Koh Tao because it was going to be part of sandbox and more people would come. Why does she think she's different from other tourists? And they're in Thailand very much on the beaten track. They've shown themselves up to not be able to go off the beaten track so there's going to be other people around...

Also she moaned that bars and restaurants were quiet then when they were on another island. Make up your mind!

• Heart
I actually can’t believe she hasn’t addressed the tragedy that is after happening at home, so many other influencers have shared /reposted condolences but nope, not Steph! I know she doesn’t have to but as a female traveller she could’ve shared her experiences of times she felt unsafe etc and raised awareness about female safety.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t believe she hasn’t addressed the tragedy that is after happening at home, so many other influencers have shared /reposted condolences but nope, not Steph! I know she doesn’t have to but as a female traveller she could’ve shared her experiences of times she felt unsafe etc and raised awareness about female safety.
She’s never travelled on her own though has she? She always seems to be with Tim

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I really don't think Steph represents the majority of female travellers. Moving from one privileged looking accommodation to another, always accompanied by her Lady’s maid, Tim. If anyone dodgy did approach her, she would probably bore them to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s never travelled on her own though has she? She always seems to be with Tim
Yeah that's true, her insta this morning really grated on me when I was reading about the case that's all. She used to run a run club on the Nike app a while back and go for short runs on her own quite a bit . Perhaps I'm nitpicking today :)

Yeah that's true, her insta this morning really grated on me when I was reading about the case that's all. She used to run a run club on the Nike app a while back and go for short runs on her own quite a bit . Perhaps I'm nitpicking today :)
No your right. She totally relates to it and it's distasteful she's stayed silent especially with number of followers she has a voice to.

I’ve followed Steph for a long time and it actually really bothered me that she made no mention to what happened. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since it happened, yet she didn’t even acknowledge it and continues posting her irrelevant content like Tim showing us what he bought in the supermarket.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think she is very detached from reality, actually self absorbed. Her online time is spent looking at things she wants to do or sharing what she perceives as being her perfect life.

If you think back to December when the new varient hit it was days before she commented, because she is not interested or cares about what is happening outside her own bubble.

Come to think of it has her sister mentioned it either? I tend to swipe past all the 80s pictures, lift selfies and ranting about blocked plugs so I could have missed it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.