Stephen Bear #6 From Doo-Bye to GOOD-BYE, BABY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice in his gf’s latest post of them, Ellie is tagged 🤔 why would she do that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice in his gf’s latest post of them, Ellie is tagged 🤔 why would she do that?!
She must have removed it now cus I just went to look and it’s not there!!!
weird behaviour but then she is dating bear so she’s not right in her head anyway
Laughing about the Twitter dms she’s been sent, she obviously doesn’t care what a predator he is… when they split I bet she’ll post loads begging for attention, even more so than she is now

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but wonder what her friends and family must think of her being with him

Reactions: 6
Why does he keep referring to the hotel as 7*? It looks like the pools on a roof of a car park and there’s no way they’d have such crappy sun beds 😂

Reactions: 11
She must have removed it now cus I just went to look and it’s not there!!!
weird behaviour but then she is dating bear so she’s not right in her head anyway
Laughing about the Twitter dms she’s been sent, she obviously doesn’t care what a predator he is… when they split I bet she’ll post loads begging for attention, even more so than she is now
Yeh it was defo there earlier! I got a SS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve just had a look at their social medias

What a pair of lunatics

Reactions: 3
I don't believe for one minute it's a 7 star hotel. If it was he would be showing off the room, the lobby, the breakfast, the balcony.... Instead all he's shown is the broken loungers next to the pool surrounded by concrete and tower blocks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't believe for one minute it's a 7 star hotel. If it was he would be showing off the room, the lobby, the breakfast, the balcony.... Instead all he's shown is the broken loungers next to the pool surrounded by concrete and tower blocks
I think like everything else he’s taking the piss for a reaction.

Apparently there isn’t an official 7 star rating anywhere in world. It was a journalist who labelled the Burj 7 star but it’s not an official rating.

Reactions: 10

Apparently there isn’t an official 7 star rating anywhere in world. It was a journalist who labelled the Burj 7 star but it’s not an official rating.
Can confirm Stephen Bear gets a 7* n0nce rating from me and that is an official one

• Haha
Reactions: 59

It’s definitely for a reaction and I’m not going to react anymore. He knows about tattle and probably loves being talked about 🙄 it’s going to be a long 6 months until that trial though.

Reactions: 9
It’s definitely for a reaction and I’m not going to react anymore. He knows about tattle and probably loves being talked about 🙄 it’s going to be a long 6 months until that trial though.
Hopefully he will continue to be a total muppet and get pulled for something else

Reactions: 6
Remember when he was in Doobai on his balcony drinking his coffee, everything he says is for a reaction.
His life is most likely rubbish, no tv deals, no Instagram with a million followers to get ad deals, working with his cousin cutting down hedges. It must hurt to be back to a nobody

Reactions: 24
Remember when he was in Doobai on his balcony drinking his coffee, everything he says is for a reaction.
His life is most likely rubbish, no tv deals, no Instagram with a million followers to get ad deals, working with his cousin cutting down hedges. It must hurt to be back to a nobody
Exactly this!!! He’s realised the only reason people still talk about him is because he’s being controversial. So, he knows the only way to stay in the press and be talked about on social media is by doing stupid things. He’s so desperate for attention it’s embarrassing. He can enjoy his crappy 3 * hotel car park concrete jungle all he wants- He’s still a nonce and sexual predator with a criminal case hanging over his head. The only thing he’s got to look forward to is a mountain of credit card debt and possible jail time 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.