Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen any threads on here for Stephanie Lange. Wondering what everyone thinks of her?

I really enjoy some of her content but some of it really irks me- particularly all of the videos she's doing right now about beauty standards on social media and the artificiality of body goals, while editing the tit out of herself on social media. I could attach several examples, but realistically it's the vast majority of her photos (particularly on Instagram).

Guess I'm wondering if people think this is a natural human flaw / the pressures of being an "influencer" or she's just jumping on a fashionable body positivity bandwagon ...

Reactions: 5
Used to like Stephanie but the amount of Clickbait she does is shameful, including when she was pregnant she did a sad face holding bump thumbnail and put something like "It's all gone wrong" when the actual thing that had gone wrong was something to do with wiring in her new house or something like that. Yet people thought that something had happened with the baby. That always sticks with me whenever I see her.

Reactions: 10
Used to like Stephanie but the amount of Clickbait she does is shameful, including when she was pregnant she did a sad face holding bump thumbnail and put something like "It's all gone wrong" when the actual thing that had gone wrong was something to do with wiring in her new house or something like that. Yet people thought that something had happened with the baby. That always sticks with me whenever I see her.
I like all the tit she does with having a "real body" on Youtube (e.g. showing the veins in her legs and her tummy for example) but then you go to Instagram and she's supposedly a poreless perfection. Just more unrealistic expectations for young people to look up to, under the guise of being real / "body positivity" 😒

Using your baby as clickbait is a new low though. I'm not sure I could ever be that desperate for money.

Reactions: 4
Yep she likes to tell us to be proud of who we are etc and yet as you say she edits herself massively!
Not too keen on her bloke either, he didn't used to be on her channel much but now he's on it all the time, driving round in his Range Rover and generally lurking about not earning any money😂

Reactions: 1
Yep she likes to tell us to be proud of who we are etc and yet as you say she edits herself massively!
Not too keen on her bloke either, he didn't used to be on her channel much but now he's on it all the time, driving round in his Range Rover and generally lurking about not earning any money😂
Does he have a job or anything? I know duck all about him other than that he's Irish honestly 😂
Did you hear about the whole scandal over someone reporting Lange for supposedly abusing her donkeys?

Does he have a job or anything? I know duck all about him other than that he's Irish honestly 😂
Did you hear about the whole scandal over someone reporting Lange for supposedly abusing her donkeys?
Not sure what he does. Possibly he does a bit of personal trainer type work I think.
Didn't hear about the donkey incident!

Not sure what he does. Possibly he does a bit of personal trainer type work I think.
Didn't hear about the donkey incident!
Someone reported Lange to an animal welfare service in Ireland for abuse of her donkeys (which they said she didn't do thankfully). There was a big hullaballoo around trying to figure out who reported her though!

She's planning on moving to Spain soon, despite not having lived or visited there before (which I'm not sure I'd be advocating for, especially during a pandemic and given how notoriously hard it is to sell houses in Spain if she changes her mind). She seems quite flighty honestly.

Oh really, I thought they were settled in Ireland and renovating their house? But I unsubscribe from her YouTube ages ago due to all the shameless Clickbait so haven't really kept up to speed. The baby is so cute though.

Oh really, I thought they were settled in Ireland and renovating their house? But I unsubscribe from her YouTube ages ago due to all the shameless Clickbait so haven't really kept up to speed. The baby is so cute though.
Axel (Axl?) is super cute. Supposedly they want to keep the Irish house and move to Spain - no idea what's going to happen with the house while they're away. Seems like a place that needs a hell of a lot of reno and upkeep.
I'm not subscribed to her anymore, I watched one of her videos on being a mum (trying to prep to get ready to try for a baby in a year or two) and it sent me on a little Youtube spiral hahaha - just feel like she says one thing and does the other a lot of the time

Reactions: 2
Ooh I came looking for a thread and you didnt disappoint 🤣
Seen one of her tutorials on you tube, seen she had an insta, followed her. Have to say I think her make up is actually awful!! Too heavy, too much, too highlighted, anyway I only stick around to see how the baby is doing as he is mega cute!! House looks like it's needs so much work and yet she seemed at her happiest in the Dublin hotel, living like normal people, with showers and hot water etc, not sure she is cut out for rural life. Some of her food looks good, amazing salads.

Ooh I came looking for a thread and you didnt disappoint 🤣
Seen one of her tutorials on you tube, seen she had an insta, followed her. Have to say I think her make up is actually awful!! Too heavy, too much, too highlighted, anyway I only stick around to see how the baby is doing as he is mega cute!! House looks like it's needs so much work and yet she seemed at her happiest in the Dublin hotel, living like normal people, with showers and hot water etc, not sure she is cut out for rural life. Some of her food looks good, amazing salads.
I really don't like the way she does her eyeshadow, with all of the dark colours and going very far down under her eyes. I'm still shocked she made that video tattooing her own face (not very responsible to demonstrate to an audience tbh). She mentioned liking rural life before the baby, when they could go to the pub and do all of the typical Irish stuff, but that's why she's keen to move to Spain - to get away from it all. I think the house may easily crumble without constant attention though tbh.

And yeah, I've never seen any threads on her before! Don't know why but I thought Tattle Life should have one :)

I thought her video about why she is no longer a vegan was very interesting and feel awful for her about all the tit she got from other vegans. One page in particular (Cold Turkey Podcast) gave her awful grief but from my brief look on their page, they’re absolutely crazy anyways.

Ok I am officially fed up with her branding loads of different food as toxic. Her holistic nutrition course is fuelling her food self righteousness. She reminds me of my friend who is obsessed with eating healthily like *obsessed*. That can be dangerous/damaging in itself.

Reactions: 5
Ok I am officially fed up with her branding loads of different food as toxic. Her holistic nutrition course is fuelling her food self righteousness. She reminds me of my friend who is obsessed with eating healthily like *obsessed*. That can be dangerous/damaging in itself.
Does she know how expensive olive oil is in comparison to rapeseed/sunflower too? Not everyone has that choice.

Does she know how expensive olive oil is in comparison to rapeseed/sunflower too? Not everyone has that choice.
Yeah like jesus as long as you’re not drinking the stuff I’d say you’re fine. Sure she thought meat was the worst thing in the world to be eating and now look at her 😂

The donkeys were given to a sanctuary a while ago as they thought they were going to Aus for good. Unsure on the dogs.