Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From personal experience....... if you have caused a HEAD injury to another person then the police will arrest you and charge you regardless if that person (victim) wants to press charges or not; the CPS will then prosecute you. The victim has no say in it, because it is a HEAD injury.

However for one off 'lesser' injuries the police will try and handle it through restorative justice i.e you say you are sorry, didnt mean to do it and you will not do it again. If there is a history of violence and/or the head injury was 'bad' then the justice system will and does take over.
Yet Steph Davis battered her bloke around the head with a bed post while he slept, leaving him with a fractured jaw two black eyes and a busted eye socket and she wasn't charged, despite needing a number of police and hotel staff to drag her off him and haul her to the cop shop for the night. Her victim was later charged with DV on her say so because she got her auntie to take pictures of bruising and went crying to the press. Gawd I can't stand that little goblin.:mad:... hold me back!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
Yet Steph Davis battered her bloke around the head with a bed post while he slept, leaving him with a fractured jaw two black eyes and a busted eye socket and she wasn't charged, despite needing a number of police and hotel staff to drag her off him and haul her to the cop shop for the night. Her victim was later charged with DV on her say so because she got her auntie to take pictures of bruising and went crying to the press. Gawd I can't stand that little goblin.:mad:... hold me back!
I’m thinking that the CPS guidelines on DV have changed.

Reactions: 8
She definitely deserves her own thread on here for sure. She's a vile piece of work. Her defence of Flack just shows birds of a father flock together.

Reactions: 42
My jaw dropped and I had to relisten to her story yesterday saying she was going on SKY NEWS....the very media outlet owned by Rupert Murdoch & his cronies who were responsible for the phone hacking scandal of celebrities and the very 'news' outlets that print all the nonsense and lies she is talking about. The very lies she wants stopped. Just wow.

Mind. Blown.

She's not very bright is she?!

Reactions: 49
She's got a serious personality disorder that one. How many times has she been sacked by Hollyoaks now?

Reactions: 35
I’ve seen her a couple of times around Liverpool and she definitely thinks she’s something special.

Reactions: 26
i wasnt aware of this. Beggars belief.

Reactions: 12
Stephanie Davis and her full face of make and hair doing a running commentary around London is actually making me feel sick. Reeling off all her TV and radio interviews no one would be interested in doing with her if it wasn’t for her dead “friend” Caroline.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Stephanie Davis and her full face of make and hair doing a running commentary around London is actually making me feel sick. Reeling off all her TV and radio interviews no one would be interested in doing with her if it wasn’t for her dead “friend” Caroline.
She’s an embarrassment.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she publicly supported Caroline after she was arrested?

Reactions: 10
Who is she and did she know Caroline?
She's a grubby little chav who was sacked from hollyoaks for constantly being drunk on set, then humiliated her long term boyfriend by shagging an Irish guy in BB. Also bashed the Irish guys brains in while he was sleeping then got him done for DV. Go figure.

Why on earth she's sticking her snout into this baffles me. If she had half a brain she'd realise this only brings her scummy lifestyle back under public scrutiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She's a grubby little chav who was sacked from hollyoaks for constantly being drunk on set, then humiliated her long term boyfriend by shagging an Irish guy in BB. Also bashed the Irish guys brains in while he was sleeping then got him done for DV. Go figure.

Why on earth she's sticking her snout into this baffles me. If she had half a brain she'd realise this only brings her scummy lifestyle back under public scrutiny.
He went to prison, she didn’t. I just can’t take her seriously about domestic violence.

Reactions: 14
If I remember rightly she’d just split up with whoever she was engaged too I’m not sure who it was and she was depressed after their split
They weren't engaged. It was Jack Street. They went out for about two years but he was then apparently unfaithful with Dianna Agron from Glee.

She claims she's autistic, have you read that?
I thought she claimed she was Bipolar? To be honest, I can't keep up with the amount of issues she has.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.