Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me laugh šŸ¤£ she says she's having a SM break but she's popped on i see as she's recently started following 2 new blokes 1 being a footballer from Bradford city
Same pattern as always, she's totally bonkers, give men a break and concentrate on your son ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for Caben in all of this. His mother is a self absorbed, pathological liar who only had him to try and trap Jeremy who she was in a volatile relationship with at the time.
Jeremy, his father, has nothing to do with him and seems to have his own happy family and a daughter he treats really well - that will really hurt Caben when heā€™s old enough to realise (although I bet Stephanie bad mouths him and tells him all the time anyway).
Every new boyfriend Stephanie has she pushes onto Caben straight away and they play ā€œdaddyā€ figure to him and then ultimately leave.
All of these things will really mess with Cabens head and feelings and effect him when heā€™s older. I donā€™t know why Jeremy hasnā€™t tried to take Steph to court for access, and then ultimately full custody as sheā€™s clearly not a fit parent.

Jeremy is as bad as her and I do not for one second believe this reinvention of him as a calm, happy family man. He is just as toxic and dysfunctional as her. Both of them were violent in their relationship and I feel so sorry for that poor child. He isn't bothered (IMVHO) about getting access because it ruins the narrative of him being settled and happy with his new family unit. I just hope Caben grows up with a good support network and has intense therapy to get over his sorry excuse of a Mother and Father.

Reactions: 18
Jeremy is as bad as her and I do not for one second believe this reinvention of him as a calm, happy family man. He is just as toxic and dysfunctional as her. Both of them were violent in their relationship and I feel so sorry for that poor child. He isn't bothered (IMVHO) about getting access because it ruins the narrative of him being settled and happy with his new family unit. I just hope Caben grows up with a good support network and has intense therapy to get over his sorry excuse of a Mother and Father.
Yes sorry - I read my post back and realised it looks as if I think Jeremy is a saint. I definitely do not think that! And think it takes someone really cold to not try and see their own child and live their life not interested in what their child is doing.
My question of why he hasnā€™t taken her to court for custody is to point out that his son is clearly with someone unstable and he should be taken out that environment - why hasnā€™t he done that? Because he doesnā€™t care. It is very very sad for Caben. A father who doesnā€™t care or acknowledge his existence, and a mother who only had him out of spite and isnā€™t a fit parent. Lots of temporary ā€˜dadsā€™ on the scene and constantly witnessing his motherā€™s downward spirals.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see she's taking a SM break, wonder how long it will last? 24 hours šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
And Ollies sister has unfollowed her, there must be trouble in paradise
Itā€™s not an airport Stephanie šŸ™„

Thereā€™s not a single person I follow on SM that Iā€™d notice if they went a few days without posting. Took me about 3 months to realise my SiL had left Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sadly, I imagine Steph's mother and Auntie made it difficult for Jeremy to see his son. He had to have supervised visits and they probably always had some excuse why he couldn't see him. He wasn't allowed to see Steph for 3 years. We don't know if he sees him or not but I can just imagine she makes it difficult for him (reminds me of Katie Price and Dwight Yorke!) and especially when she found out he was having a child with someone else.

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s not an airport Stephanie šŸ™„

Thereā€™s not a single person I follow on SM that Iā€™d notice if they went a few days without posting. Took me about 3 months to realise my SiL had left Facebook
Exactly.
There's no need to tell the world she's having a break, she's just doing it for the poor me again, and her deluded fans will all be sending love, you got this tit blah blah blah šŸ™„
Times before when she's (cough) had a break its meant she's back in rehab cause she's been on the booze again

Reactions: 5
Sadly, I imagine Steph's mother and Auntie made it difficult for Jeremy to see his son. He had to have supervised visits and they probably always had some excuse why he couldn't see him. He wasn't allowed to see Steph for 3 years. We don't know if he sees him or not but I can just imagine she makes it difficult for him (reminds me of Katie Price and Dwight Yorke!) and especially when she found out he was having a child with someone else.
Youā€™re right but I do think he could have done more. Could have taken her to court, although that may not have gotten far due to his past drug issues and violence against Steph. But an attempt would have shown that he cared at least. He posts regularly his daughter and perfect family, and does not acknowledge Caben which I find so sad. The only loser in all of this is the poor boy.
It must be hard to share a child with a bunny boiler like Steph, she would only poison her son against Jeremy anyway I guess. I still donā€™t think sheā€™s over him, and I think all these new boyfriends she rushes everything with and tries to force into being a daddy to Caben (and now potentially a dad to a new child if she gets her own way?!), itā€™s all for show to try and out do or provoke a reaction from Jeremy. Who quite frankly has moved on and doesnā€™t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's very expensive to go to court for access. I know a fella who spent 20K...the court kept giving him access but the ex just used to refuse again then it would go back to court again. It's a viscious cycle and sadly I can see why some men give up.

I don't think she's over him either as they didn't get proper closure and that never helps. I think she posts everything hoping he's viewing it all on another account! I think she's desperate for another baby with someone just because he's got a child with someone else.

I'm not defending him but even in Celeb Big Brother I thought he was quiet and a nice enough lad who had lost too many people close to him which likely messes you up at his young age and I think getting mixed up with her was his downfall. I don't follow him or anything but know from here he's settled down and has a daughter and I think good for him. He clearly saw the error of his ways but she hasn't. Still making the same mistakes over and over. She's cuckoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Youā€™re right but I do think he could have done more. Could have taken her to court, although that may not have gotten far due to his past drug issues and violence against Steph. But an attempt would have shown that he cared at least. He posts regularly his daughter and perfect family, and does not acknowledge Caben which I find so sad. The only loser in all of this is the poor boy.
It must be hard to share a child with a bunny boiler like Steph, she would only poison her son against Jeremy anyway I guess. I still donā€™t think sheā€™s over him, and I think all these new boyfriends she rushes everything with and tries to force into being a daddy to Caben (and now potentially a dad to a new child if she gets her own way?!), itā€™s all for show to try and out do or provoke a reaction from Jeremy. Who quite frankly has moved on and doesnā€™t care.
She's craving for a PERFECT FAMILY but until she sorts herself out its not going to happen, yes she's got issues but she's a compulsive liar, and every relationship turns out the same.
She introduces them to Caben far to soon, has him calling them daddy and the family nanny, grandad, aunty and uncle shares it all on SM then it all goes tits up again.
She doesn't want press coverage and blames them for CF's death but uses the press when she feels like it (mainly hospital stories) poor me, attention seeking
She really has to change her ways

Reactions: 8
To be fair he was on a lot of gear before and now he appears to be totally off it and living a better life. From what Iā€™ve heard she attacked him with a piece of wood so he maybe retaliated or fended her off and sheā€™s said heā€™s violent. Only them two really know the true story but for the most part he seems to have really turned his life around and seems settled now. He has his own business and looks to be a great father to that little girl. We all deserve rehabilitation and second chances and he appears to have taken that second chance and proved himself to be a good father.

Reactions: 12

Nah. He just can't be bothered.

To be fair he was on a lot of gear before and now he appears to be totally off it and living a better life. From what Iā€™ve heard she attacked him with a piece of wood so he maybe retaliated or fended her off and sheā€™s said heā€™s violent. Only them two really know the true story but for the most part he seems to have really turned his life around and seems settled now. He has his own business and looks to be a great father to that little girl. We all deserve rehabilitation and second chances and he appears to have taken that second chance and proved himself to be a good father.

A good father to one of his children. The one he makes an effort to be around. Shame his son isn't on his radar.
And sorry but no-one forces anyone to sniff Colombia's finest, don't care if he was or wasn't on the gear, he was just as dysfunctional as her.

Reactions: 11
To be fair - we don't know the ins and outs of this particular aspect of Steph's life (surprising really as she plasters almost everything else online), so we have no idea if Jeremy has pursued any type of custody battle. We don't even know if she has custody of her own child or just visitation rights.
Steph's the type of woman that only posts the things online that promote a certain narrative about her life. She desperately wants to come across as highly accomplished and successful in both her work and personal life but when that's not getting her enough attention, she'll switch on the victim status for likes and sympathy.
We'll never know what really happened during her relationship with Jeremy (although there appeared to be a lot of two way violence, drug taking and alcohol abuse)
On the surface it does look like Jeremy has turned his life around but again that is only going on what he presents on social media - so who knows what goes on behind closed doors?
I would say that it is probably better if the child is being brought up by her parents but I'm not so sure about that either looking at the attention seeking type of individual Steph turned into.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Talking about puppies on a different thread ,does anyone know what happened to this little one?
She got it for Christmas 2019
I'm guessing she forgot the wise words of Sia šŸ™„
Probably too much like hard work for her
Im sure she called him Callum šŸ¤”
Not sure what happened there but she's too selfish to look after a dog. I remember that poor puppy she got with Jeremy... they only had him a couple of days then left him to go off on holiday together and then broke up shortly after. I think he ended up going to live with Jez's sister :unsure:

Not sure what happened there but she's too selfish to look after a dog. I remember that poor puppy she got with Jeremy... they only had him a couple of days then left him to go off on holiday together and then broke up shortly after. I think he ended up going to live with Jez's sister :unsure:
I remember that, Simba wasn't it?
She couldn't look after a goldfish tbh

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s funny she goes to a nice posh restaurant with him and heā€™s dressing like a chavvy drug dealer I guess money canā€™t buy class

• Haha
Sheā€™s back with his nibbs then? Guess he didnā€™t cheat after all? šŸ¤”
They are oldish pictures šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she already had that place in North Wales (Plas Maenan Country House) on her stories 100%
God knows what she's playing at
He probably didn't cheat, it was all in her crazy head or she posted he did to get attention, same old same

Itā€™s funny she goes to a nice posh restaurant with him and heā€™s dressing like a chavvy drug dealer I guess money canā€™t buy class
Her SM break didn't last long (long enough šŸ¤£)

Has she just deleted some of those pictures from her story or is it my eyes šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.