Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After having a read through of this thread all I have to say is that it's more than obvious that freda19 is either Jeremy or his girlfriend. Yknow, the girlfriend lawyer, solicitor, whatever, who shags her clients. No one else would be that invested in a zeleb with a dot to dot beard and felttip hairline who went on Jeremy Kyle and now advertises charcoal toothpaste.
Hi steph ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On her Instagram you have to go back 13 posts to the one with her son by the water in Liverpool to find the last one that wasn't advertising something. I get why talentless 'celebrities' promote anything at all to earn cash to pay bills but does it have to be every post?

Reactions: 3
After having a read through of this thread all I have to say is that it's more than obvious that freda19 is either Jeremy or his girlfriend. Yknow, the girlfriend lawyer, solicitor, whatever, who shags her clients. No one else would be that invested in a zeleb with a dot to dot beard and felttip hairline who went on Jeremy Kyle and now advertises charcoal toothpaste.
I must admit I thought the same when I read it ๐Ÿ™Š ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aww bless you both. Sorry to piss on your conspiracy theory but I'm just someone who became invested through watching mad Steph unravel and be a psycho stalker from hell on BB, and this being a forum for commenting on zelebs (not other members) ... I comment on the crazy bint flogging herbal crap because she's unemployable even in the barrel scraping basement of showbiz.
So sorry if it triggers you ladies/gents.๐Ÿ˜ข

Here's a couple of happy McConnell images to cheer you up.

โ˜ƒ๐ŸŽผSleigh bells ring, are ya listenin' , dum dee dum, dum dee dum-dum ... ๐ŸŽผโ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww bless you both. Sorry to piss on your conspiracy theory but I'm just someone who became invested through watching mad Steph unravel and be a psycho stalker from hell on BB, and this being a forum for commenting on zelebs (not other members) ... I comment on the crazy bint flogging herbal crap because she's unemployable even in the barrel scraping basement of showbiz.
So sorry if it triggers you ladies/gents.๐Ÿ˜ข

Here's a couple of happy McConnell images to cheer you up.

โ˜ƒ๐ŸŽผSleigh bells ring, are ya listenin' , dum dee dum, dum dee dum-dum ... ๐ŸŽผโ˜ƒ

Touchรฉ!

His beard is terrible ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I honestly think she's with that Cath bird she's always hanging around with, one of the pics on Insta where they are either side of her son, they are holding hands
Oh dear, she seems to have lost her legs.
Not that being legless is anything new for her.
Maybe being in a relationship with a female will dumb down her violent side, who knows.

Reactions: 1
I keep getting this ad pop up when I'm on here and I swear it's meant to look like her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20210111-012919_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Things are really going well for Jez. Happy times and so much love in his life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
A bit narcissistic bragging about holidaying in the Maldives whilst everyone is in lockdown. The way he walks around his various villas showing off the view and the baby looks unattended sat on a double bed.

A bit narcissistic bragging about holidaying in the Maldives whilst everyone is in lockdown. The way he walks around his various villas showing off the view and the baby looks unattended sat on a double bed.
OUCH! Also, isnโ€™t the girlfriend aka freda19 a criminal lawyer?! Freda are you working out there, or did you just think sod it to the rules? Asking for a friend....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely Steph. No broken nose or smashed eye sockets for him these days. Just peace and love and a good life. Try it.
๐Ÿ˜˜
I wholeheartedly agree Katie - SD is a total sh** show, no more so than our Jez though. What do you guys have in common?! They say curiosity killed the cat....

Reactions: 6
Things are really going well for Jez. Happy times and so much love in his life.

He does look happy, doesnโ€™t he? And no stories about him being violent or arrested. Hmmmm. Iโ€™m glad for him as he had a lot going on in his life. Hope he is settled.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be fair, everyone looks happy on their Instagram. Although given the luxurious life he advertises with his partner, it would be hard to imagine that he could be anything other than happy. Talk about landing on your feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.