Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't, he's just her last weapon against Jeremy.
He gave enough of a tit to fight her in court for access and got it, but similar to Alex Reid with his kid access fight, the mommy calls the shots. Jeremy was allotted access days where he had to fly over to Liverpool and spend supervised visits for a few hours, but Davis dicked him around.He'd fly over from Ireland and suddenly Caben would be unwell and unavailable, or their transport broke down or some such tit. Visit cancelled. That's the game she played and rather than tit on the witch in revenge in the press he backed off and will wait it out, because that kid will seek him out some day and the truth will out. Jeremy has all the court stuff re access and all the paperwork where she cancelled his access days. He might look like a dummy but he's savvy and his partner is a legal bod, so Davis can muddy the waters and spew hate in the child's earsall she likes but the truth is there in black and white that his dad tried his best and mummy dearest played dirty tricks to block him.

Yes, she got fired. She's a mess, just look at her. I doubt she can remember her own name, much less learn scripts so after yet another 'second chance' she got binned and the rest of the cast couldn't care less seemingly.
I wonder what happened to the talent school she planned to open with a mate in Liverpool. More bullshit pie in the sky schemes.
His insta shows the kind of dad he is, he now has a beautiful family and shows the kind of dumb alky witch Davis is, that caben isn't allowed to be part of it (n)

Reactions: 4
You can bet she spies on his Insta so it must burn her butt to see the doting dad and happy families pics. No wonder she is becoming derailed.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't, he's just her last weapon against Jeremy.
He gave enough of a tit to fight her in court for access and got it, but similar to Alex Reid with his kid access fight, the mommy calls the shots. Jeremy was allotted access days where he had to fly over to Liverpool and spend supervised visits for a few hours, but Davis dicked him around.He'd fly over from Ireland and suddenly Caben would be unwell and unavailable, or their transport broke down or some such tit. Visit cancelled. That's the game she played and rather than tit on the witch in revenge in the press he backed off and will wait it out, because that kid will seek him out some day and the truth will out. Jeremy has all the court stuff re access and all the paperwork where she cancelled his access days. He might look like a dummy but he's savvy and his partner is a legal bod, so Davis can muddy the waters and spew hate in the child's earsall she likes but the truth is there in black and white that his dad tried his best and mummy dearest played dirty tricks to block him.

Yes, she got fired. She's a mess, just look at her. I doubt she can remember her own name, much less learn scripts so after yet another 'second chance' she got binned and the rest of the cast couldn't care less seemingly.
I wonder what happened to the talent school she planned to open with a mate in Liverpool. More bullshit pie in the sky schemes.
I hope the little boy will get to hear the truth one day, but if his mum and her family are filling his head with lies from a young age, my worry would be that he doesn’t want to find his dad.

I can’t stand parents who use their kids as pawns in their games. As Judge Judy says, “you should love their child more than you hate each other”. That little boy needs his dad and he surely wouldn’t have got even supervised access if he was any danger to the child.

Reactions: 15
You can see from his insta that he absolutely dotes on his little girl.

I don’t like hating on other women but my god she just gives off the most toxic vibes ever.

You can bet she spies on his Insta so it must burn her butt to see the doting dad and happy families pics. No wonder she is becoming derailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can see from his insta that he absolutely dotes on his little girl.

I don’t like hating on other women but my god she just gives off the most toxic vibes ever.
You can see from his Insta that he’s a good dad? Oh come off it. Both as bad as eachother in the relationship, and when it comes to the little boy Jeremy seemed to give up the fight pretty easily. She might have played some dirty tricks but you don’t give up on your kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think a lot of fathers just leave things be when the mother and her family make it near on impossible for him to be a dad.

You can see from his Insta that he’s a good dad? Oh come off it. Both as bad as eachother in the relationship, and when it comes to the little boy Jeremy seemed to give up the fight pretty easily. She might have played some dirty tricks but you don’t give up on your kid.

Reactions: 6
Glad I come across this . Can’t believe she has been sacked from Hollyoaks again!

my guess it’s boy related as she was dating that Romeo kid. She basically threw Caben on him and had him calling him daddy. Idon’t knowthe actor name but he must have been scared shitless he is only about 18! And it must have been so confusing for Caben.

altbough history repeats its self with Steph ! If I remember rightly she dated Charlie Clapham and apparently the atmosphere on set was toxic. Steph was known as a bunny boiler. I believe this was a huge part why she was sacked. Turning up drunk was the final nail in the coffin for her career.

She was handed a olive branch and did the same thing ! Getting romantically involved with a colleague and look where she is now !

she defo has mental health issues and she clearly is a very intense person especially where men are concerned.

Also someone I have worked with in the past works for C4 and was told that hollyoaks stars are up their own arses. (They attend some annual party and they act like they are royalty 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is a chav and reminds me of a Jeremy Kyle guest. Today's insta videos talking about trolling.

I feel for her in a way but jeez she does not help herself.

Reactions: 7
I actually think she could be in a relationship with Cath, when she first came on the scene. She kept saying what a good wifey she is and one of her insta pics they are sat on a bench either side of Caben and if you look they are holding hands

• Wow
Reactions: 2
After having a read through of this thread all I have to say is that it's more than obvious that freda19 is either Jeremy or his girlfriend. Yknow, the girlfriend lawyer, solicitor, whatever, who shags her clients. No one else would be that invested in a zeleb with a dot to dot beard and felttip hairline who went on Jeremy Kyle and now advertises charcoal toothpaste.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After having a read through of this thread all I have to say is that it's more than obvious that freda19 is either Jeremy or his girlfriend. Yknow, the girlfriend lawyer, solicitor, whatever, who shags her clients. No one else would be that invested in a zeleb with a dot to dot beard and felttip hairline who went on Jeremy Kyle and now advertises charcoal toothpaste.
I must admit I thought the same when I read it 🙊 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.