Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the actresses has said she was a victim of racism and a few of the actors have had a twitter spat over screen shots from a group chat was put on Twitter.
Remember the Irish actor Brendan? Well he said that the majority of the cast are so far up their own arss and they’re the reason he left! He only liked Kieran Richardson (aka Ste) and the woman who played his sister, Cheryl was it I think...I can see the cast being like that and especially the younger ones, I can see them all thinking “I’m it, I’m on Hollyoaks where I just have to look good and not act so well”, the majority of them on the oaks are really tit actors and it’s so obvious that they’re acting, nothing real about their performances at all.

Reactions: 12
Remember the Irish actor Brendan? Well he said that the majority of the cast are so far up their own arss and they’re the reason he left! He only liked Kieran Richardson (aka Ste) and the woman who played his sister, Cheryl was it I think...I can see the cast being like that and especially the younger ones, I can see them all thinking “I’m it, I’m on Hollyoaks where I just have to look good and not act so well”, the majority of them on the oaks are really tit actors and it’s so obvious that they’re acting, nothing real about their performances at all.
Emmett Scanlan (Brendan) was too good an actor for Hollyoaks anyway. Bronagh Waugh (Cheryl) was too good for that garbage too. They have both had better roles since leaving Hollyoaks, they were both in The Fall. Cheryl also started in Unforgotten and was brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d say he also likes the actress who placed Jackie McQueen (Claire Cooper) as shes his wife! Loved them both in it and Bronagh Waugh and I agree they were excellent in the fall!

Emmett Scanlan (Brendan) was too good an actor for Hollyoaks anyway. Bronagh Waugh (Cheryl) was too good for that garbage too. They have both had better roles since leaving Hollyoaks, they were both in The Fall. Cheryl also started in Unforgotten and was brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This fool is going to write a tell all book now. Exposing Jeremy.
and not herself in the process, apparently

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
is she still banging on about it, nobody cares
Well, she hasn't got much else going on in her life has she........she's got to create some kind of sensationalism to keep her relevant. Maybe she's hoping with this "expose" that she will get to become a domestic violence ambassador/ mental health advisor/ alcoholoc ananymous sponsor.....etc....etc!
Well, I hope that he comes back with a right to reply because there is so much of their relationship story that got brushed under the carpet (to protect her?/ gagging order?) I've never understood why he didn't speak out at the time (apart from the fact that he was possibly trying to get some kind of access to his son) - but it appears that he doesn't see him anyway, so what has he got to lose now!

Reactions: 9
Just stalked her insta for the first time in yonks, she’s turning into Lauren Goodger with those badly filled lips and the posing selfie videos!

Reactions: 7
Well, she hasn't got much else going on in her life has she........she's got to create some kind of sensationalism to keep her relevant. Maybe she's hoping with this "expose" that she will get to become a domestic violence ambassador/ mental health advisor/ alcoholoc ananymous sponsor.....etc....etc!
Well, I hope that he comes back with a right to reply because there is so much of their relationship story that got brushed under the carpet (to protect her?/ gagging order?) I've never understood why he didn't speak out at the time (apart from the fact that he was possibly trying to get some kind of access to his son) - but it appears that he doesn't see him anyway, so what has he got to lose now!
She's playing with fire. There was a LOT of tit that went down between them that Jez never spoke about because he said the way he looked at it he didn't want his son reading even worse tit than is already out there about his mum later in life. Unfair on the child. He was a big butch tattooed 'weirdo' and she was a tiny fragile waif who people wanted to defend at all cost. So he bit his tongue. He doesn't see the boy because she and her awful family have thrown up so many hurdles it has become impossible for him to form a relationship any more. But he's in a pretty stable healthy relationship now with a gorgeous legal lady and they have a child together so they won't put up with her defaming him in any book. Just watch, she'll publish, he'll quietly sue her arse off and she'll throw yet another suicide wobbler at not being allowed to continue to spew her hatred and lies.
She has nothing now, no man, no job and no talent. He has everything, a good business, a sensible sexy partner, a stunning little girl and a big house in the country. Karma.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't looked up Jeremy in ages. Just looked at his insta. Cute baby but you can see a likeness to Caben. Also, his girlfriend now looks a bit like Steph - think it's the fake white teeth!

I'm glad Jeremy turned his life around.

As for Steph...same old, same old.

Reactions: 6
This fool is going to write a tell all book now. Exposing Jeremy.
and not herself in the process, apparently
Who in their right minds will want to read this exaggerated tale? Yes, I acknowledge there was domestic abuse from both sides which was played out in the media and social media by both of them. What else does she have that is a bombshell?

She's playing with fire. There was a LOT of tit that went down between them that Jez never spoke about because he said the way he looked at it he didn't want his son reading even worse tit than is already out there about his mum later in life. Unfair on the child. He was a big butch tattooed 'weirdo' and she was a tiny fragile waif who people wanted to defend at all cost. So he bit his tongue. He doesn't see the boy because she and her awful family have thrown up so many hurdles it has become impossible for him to form a relationship any more. But he's in a pretty stable healthy relationship now with a gorgeous legal lady and they have a child together so they won't put up with her defaming him in any book. Just watch, she'll publish, he'll quietly sue her arse off and she'll throw yet another suicide wobbler at not being allowed to continue to spew her hatred and lies.
She has nothing now, no man, no job and no talent. He has everything, a good business, a sensible sexy partner, a stunning little girl and a big house in the country. Karma.
Urggghhhh she makes my skin crawl just vile inside and now outside too due to the cheap Crap in her face. Why now with a book? She was way worse than him, he should be the one with a book but he's moved on, happily, must really burn her to do something so negative after all this time. Hope the little troll's lips explode :mad:🤡💩🙌

Reactions: 5
Urggghhhh she makes my skin crawl just vile inside and now outside too due to the cheap Crap in her face. Why now with a book? She was way worse than him, he should be the one with a book but he's moved on, happily, must really burn her to do something so negative after all this time. Hope the little troll's lips explode :mad:🤡💩🙌
She is so bitter!! I fully believe that she was the instigator of most of the violence, if not all. She battered him with a bedpost, he had a mysterious slash in his neck at some point I believe, it was all very troubling. I don't know why she's so hung up on him - she's had relationships since him and they didn't get the full psycho treatment so why she can't just let him be, I don't know.

She is so bitter!! I fully believe that she was the instigator of most of the violence, if not all. She battered him with a bedpost, he had a mysterious slash in his neck at some point I believe, it was all very troubling. I don't know why she's so hung up on him - she's had relationships since him and they didn't get the full psycho treatment so why she can't just let him be, I don't know.
Fully agree with all of this 🙌 hopefully the book will alert her next victims to her psycho behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but this sounds ridiculous. Neither of them give a tit about Caben.
She doesn't, he's just her last weapon against Jeremy.
He gave enough of a tit to fight her in court for access and got it, but similar to Alex Reid with his kid access fight, the mommy calls the shots. Jeremy was allotted access days where he had to fly over to Liverpool and spend supervised visits for a few hours, but Davis dicked him around.He'd fly over from Ireland and suddenly Caben would be unwell and unavailable, or their transport broke down or some such tit. Visit cancelled. That's the game she played and rather than tit on the witch in revenge in the press he backed off and will wait it out, because that kid will seek him out some day and the truth will out. Jeremy has all the court stuff re access and all the paperwork where she cancelled his access days. He might look like a dummy but he's savvy and his partner is a legal bod, so Davis can muddy the waters and spew hate in the child's earsall she likes but the truth is there in black and white that his dad tried his best and mummy dearest played dirty tricks to block him.

Is this true? I haven’t followed her for ages, did she get fired again?
Yes, she got fired. She's a mess, just look at her. I doubt she can remember her own name, much less learn scripts so after yet another 'second chance' she got binned and the rest of the cast couldn't care less seemingly.
I wonder what happened to the talent school she planned to open with a mate in Liverpool. More bullshit pie in the sky schemes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.