Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just discovered this thread and to be honest I have never been able to look at her the same way ever since she left her dirty knickers lying about when she was on big brother and they were found by some of the other people in the house. They described them as having “pigeon tit” in them... so take from that whatever you wish 🤢
I actually hadn't heard of her since she was in that BB but she really got up my nose. Saying she was going to marry her boyfriend whilst carrying on with Jeremy, clinging to him like a weird limpet. After, it only got worse. Her going mental because after BB he actually had the temerity to want to go back to Ireland to see family, the endless online arguments, the harassment of his ex girlfriends or any women in his life, and the obvious domestic violence that she inflicted on him. When she fell pregnant, nobody believed her - partly because of her erratic behaviour and partly because she wasn't acting like a pregnant woman whilst she was out getting drunk and smoking. Somehow she gave birth to a healthy baby (thank goodness, obviously) but still used it as a stick to beat Jeremy with. Him getting arrested over domestic violence was dodgy, to say the least. Her family would say anything for her, they clearly think she's perfect and have covered up MANY wrongdoings of hers. He didn't actually go to prison, he got a suspended sentence but he decided to fly to Turkey for a hair transplant (utter idiot) and then the suspended sentence was unsuspended (I don't know the term, sorry!
I fully believe it was a horribly messy relationship but that she was the aggravator most of the time, if not all. If you look at their behaviours now, he has actually cleaned himself up and is behaving very well whilst she's still posting attention-seeking IG stuff and has had to take time away from HO because yet another relationship ended. She's a mess, but very good at playing the victim.
Sorry for the long post, it really does annoy me when women get to play the poor innocent whilst men are painted as the big bad wolves.

Reactions: 26
Be interesting to see if she gets back on the show. Personally I doubt it. She wouldn't pass a psyche test now with all her history and the producers would be on egg shells trying to work round her many issues.
She's fucked it now. Because of her bandwagon jumping and need to make herself feel special by giving herself all kinds of mental health and personality labels. She's just a histrionic witch. But HO and any other employer will have to make a decision now based on that. She's killed her own career 🤡

Reactions: 2
She's fucked it now. Because of her bandwagon jumping and need to make herself feel special by giving herself all kinds of mental health and personality labels. She's just a histrionic witch. But HO and any other employer will have to make a decision now based on that. She's killed her own career 🤡
Good point. If she'd just kept her head down she might just have slid under the radar re work, but thanks to her need for attention she's buggered herself completely.
I doubt she'll be missed in HO anyway. Last time she got fired for boozing on set one of the guys posted "Ding dong the witch is dead" :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just discovered this thread and to be honest I have never been able to look at her the same way ever since she left her dirty knickers lying about when she was on big brother and they were found by some of the other people in the house. They described them as having “pigeon tit” in them... so take from that whatever you wish 🤢
Aaah, knicker-gate. Re the pidgeon shite, she said she was having a bit of a problem down there. This was to Jeremy on CBB

• Sick
I’ve heard she’s been sacked again from hollyoaks from a source who works there

• Wow
I’ve heard she’s been sacked again from hollyoaks from a source who works there
Yeah, probably "let go to allow her more time to deal with personal issues before resuming her career in acting" , nicely worded but still the Order of the Boot. All she had to do was put her big girl pants on and accept that not every relationship ends in marriage and step daddying your offspring. She weaponised her kid in her battle to tie that guy down and he wasn't having it.

Reactions: 11
Ya'll seen this?

She is desperate to go viral.
Personally I don’t find any of it funny but I really do take offence at the line about ‘someone will die’ acted out with hitting each other with frying pans.
Domestic violence has increased and people have been killed over the last two weeks. Really not funny.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg thats cringy, didnt laugh at all, well maybe at your womans highlighter, makes her look like C-3po
Oh dear, I must have been inside for too long cos I thought parts of it were quite funny! Who's the blonde lady in the video??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally I don’t find any of it funny but I really do take offence at the line about ‘someone will die’ acted out with hitting each other with frying pans.
Domestic violence has increased and people have been killed over the last two weeks. Really not funny.
She isn’t funny at all, especially the DV scene. Strange thing to do as she claimed to be a victim of it. I don’t know who the white tipped nose woman is.

Reactions: 11

See, the things about schools closing really broke my heart. I work in one, and I know a fair few of our babies are going to spend an indefinite amount of time locked up in homes with abusers. Yes, places were offered to vulnerable children as well, but they're not under obligation to take them. A lot in our school did not.

You know, it's sad that Stephanie has squandered her opportunities so badly...she has got a phenomenal voice. She has a talent she lets go to waste. Although the song, other than the someone will die line, is not as bad as I was expecting.

Lol I saw this and it's like she's just copied his 😂

Oh she copied it? That's off, come up with your own parody!

Ooh, sorry, OT but I just noticed I have been promoted from New Member to Member. yay!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh she copied it? That's off, come up with your own parody!

Ooh, sorry, OT but I just noticed I have been promoted from New Member to Member. yay!
Well I don't know if she 100% did but he uploaded his a week ago and hers was posted last night could just be a coincidence who knows 😂 and yay haha x

Reactions: 3
I watched it and it's shite.
On the plus side isn't it wonderful that that she can find humour in losing your mental health when she claims hers is so terribly terribly fragile.
Domestic violence too ... hmm.

I prefer the welsh lady's song. Now THAT is funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.