Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm recovering and I've only just found Stephanie. I get all her points, and a lot of what she says has been said elsewhere. However gaining weight, she goes on and on about her struggle. I just can't take her seriously. She's beautiful, well proportioned, and has an amazing balanced figure even at her high weight. I'm ugly, have saggy skin and gain weight all in my thighs and stay completely flat chested. She's just not a role model to me because our realities are so different.
Please don’t call yourself ugly, we all have our insecurities and nobody is perfect but you’re being way too hard on yourself!

Everyone has their own issues and honestly if I were in Stephanie’s position gaining that much weight rapidly in front of a huge audience, I’d feel self conscious too. But it sounds like seeing her content is really unhelpful to you and how you feel about yourself.

Just remember if something is triggering to you or you find it unhelpful, just block it out!

Try finding more positive, “normal” influencers that resonate more with you.

Some of my faves for body confidence are:
Mikzazon
samirosefitness
Kenziebrenna
Nicoleaxelson

Hope this helps 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched that new video of hers, I don’t get how she’s magically lost like 20lbs? All seems a bit fishy too me. Also it’s soooooooo repetitive like here’s my cake pop oatmeal, here’s more about me me me me like I swear she thinks she is the most important person on YouTube.

Reactions: 9
I watched that new video of hers, I don’t get how she’s magically lost like 20lbs? All seems a bit fishy too me. Also it’s soooooooo repetitive like here’s my cake pop oatmeal, here’s more about me me me me like I swear she thinks she is the most important person on YouTube.
She's been restricting hard since her 6th month especially thise quarantine. Her fans believe magically eating 5k then lose weight is real. It's dangerous some of her underage fans are also doing all-in because of her

Reactions: 3
She's been restricting hard since her 6th month especially thise quarantine. Her fans believe magically eating 5k then lose weight is real. It's dangerous some of her underage fans are also doing all-in because of her
Yeah it seems super unfair to be like eat what you want and you’ll be in amazing proportioned shape.

Reactions: 3
Me, as a person suffering with a severe ED, find her so so so so so damaging. It is scary tbh.

Reactions: 5
At this point she is a glamourized ED account. She has fans cause her fans sees themselves in her. I wouldn't have known she fakes her videos and posts if it wasn't for gossip blogs I've read.

Reactions: 9
I personally cannot understand out why Jeff Nippard (I follow him, I don't even follow her and only know of her all in stuff bc I also follow Greg Doucette) lets her live this way aside from the fact he looks like the toxic positivity partner that will support what the other person does no matter what just for the sake of supporting rather than pulling the brakes. He seems really intelligent and aware of the science behind nutrition and lifting, but seeing how Stephanie lives almost makes me not want to listen to him though I know I should see them as separate individuals.

Reactions: 4
I personally cannot understand out why Jeff Nippard (I follow him, I don't even follow her and only know of her all in stuff bc I also follow Greg Doucette) lets her live this way aside from the fact he looks like the toxic positivity partner that will support what the other person does no matter what just for the sake of supporting rather than pulling the brakes. He seems really intelligent and aware of the science behind nutrition and lifting, but seeing how Stephanie lives almost makes me not want to listen to him though I know I should see them as separate individuals.

Jeff is so passive-aggressive and a walking toxic male masculinity. He replied to some commentors once by making fun of them calling them virgins. It's gross he thinks people who are virgins should be made of. Pretty immature. Also, he posted a disturbing meme of him and stephanie back then but he deleted it. He may look smart on the outside but deep down he's toxic af

• Wow
Jeff is so passive-aggressive and a walking toxic male masculinity. He replied to some commentors once by making fun of them calling them virgins. It's gross he thinks people who are virgins should be made of. Pretty immature. Also, he posted a disturbing meme of him and stephanie back then but he deleted it. He may look smart on the outside but deep down he's toxic af
what was the meme?

Reactions: 1
That is insane I did not know that. He does give weird vibes of toxic masculinity but I consume his content purely for his facts so I didn't know about any of these other things. What's the meme, if you remember it could you describe it?

Reactions: 1
That is insane I did not know that. He does give weird vibes of toxic masculinity but I consume his content purely for his facts so I didn't know about any of these other things. What's the meme, if you remember it could you describe it?

Thankfully this was screenshotted before it was deleted by Jeff. This meme says it all how he sees Stephanie

F9919118-4B78-4F45-B17D-26992F7CAFEF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I'm new to the thread

It's not uncommon for people who have dieted in the past to eventually gain a lot of weight. I think the reason she's losing weight now is because her calorie intake isn't 5000 cal, and she's back to her old exercise regime.

Lots and lots and lots of people who have recovered from severe restrictive eating/eating disorders gain quite a bit of weight once they recover, so it's not fair to say that her method will fix obesity. She was consistently well below a healthy weight, and considering her mindset towards food and exercise, it just wouldn't have worked for her to eat regularly and then slowly go up in weight.

In saying that, Jeff annoys me a lot. I put my boyfriend onto him when he started lifting weights, because I wanted him to have good advice. But he ended up feeling so self-conscious because Jeff constantly makes fun of people who don't know much about the gym. and that meme.... wow. That's bleeping disgusting.

I'm new to the thread

It's not uncommon for people who have dieted in the past to eventually gain a lot of weight. I think the reason she's losing weight now is because her calorie intake isn't 5000 cal, and she's back to her old exercise regime.

Lots and lots and lots of people who have recovered from severe restrictive eating/eating disorders gain quite a bit of weight once they recover, so it's not fair to say that her method will fix obesity. She was consistently well below a healthy weight, and considering her mindset towards food and exercise, it just wouldn't have worked for her to eat regularly and then slowly go up in weight.

In saying that, Jeff annoys me a lot. I put my boyfriend onto him when he started lifting weights, because I wanted him to have good advice. But he ended up feeling so self-conscious because Jeff constantly makes fun of people who don't know much about the gym. and that meme.... wow. That's bleeping disgusting.
Jeff has tons of dummy accounts whenever someone criticizes Stephanie. It's not because he "loves" her but because his ego gets stepped on.

• Wow
I’m getting so bored of Stephanie buttermore.. she comes across as so sickly sweet but she absolutely gets in my nerves .. constant selfies & showing off her body everyday , proving she can now eat anything she likes & stays slim.. yeah right. I’ve thought for a long time she’s lying & restricting .. all she talks about is her all in journey , she’s obsessed !!!

Sure she's happy now wihh her set point weight... Because she looks good, better than when she started at her leanest. If her set point weight had been 14lbs higher, would be a different story...

Sure she's happy now wihh her set point weight... Because she looks good, better than when she started at her leanest. If her set point weight had been 14lbs higher, would be a different story...
i used to think she was good for coming out and saying how much she restricted etc and how she knows it was toxic but now her videos just seem like she’s justifying it all to herself, i feel like no ones actually saying that much about her

There was a trending reddit post and there were criticisms about Stephanie using buttpads. I dont know if its true or not but if its not true, she wouldnt be acting all so defensive about it. She just made long stories about it which makes her look sillier.

I personally don’t think she’s wearing butt pads but the fact she’s so defensive & wearing different leggings & doing different exercises to prove it is making her look silly. If it’s not true just laugh it off or pretend it’s a compliment. She cannot stand anyone who’s not praising her or giving her positive attention. The constant selfies & showing off her body is just so obsessive!!