Stephanie Buttermore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched it all yet but it’s so obvious she restricted like crazy before she weighed in and filmed this video

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched it all yet but it’s so obvious she restricted like crazy before she weighed in and filmed this video
The whole idea just makes no sense whatsoever to me.
If your body just gets to a point where it regulates itself so you're no longer hungry and you don't put on weight then obesity wouldn't exist. You wouldn't have people that weigh over 500lbs ffs!

Reading the comments on the video I can't believe how many people are buying in to her crap.

Reactions: 14
The whole idea just makes no sense whatsoever to me.
If your body just gets to a point where it regulates itself so you're no longer hungry and you don't put on weight then obesity wouldn't exist. You wouldn't have people that weigh over 500lbs ffs!

Reading the comments on the video I can't believe how many people are buying in to her crap.
THIS
I really don't understand this All in diet
She says that she's in a better place now, but to be fair I don't see any difference with the keto diet. They may be different but equally offer very unhealthy approaches to food.

Reactions: 8
How do you start threads here I think there should be one for mukbang/all in/food challenge vloggers to be honest. Or just one for Livia (alwayshungry) because there are so many people with really problematic behaviour.

Reactions: 3
How do you start threads here I think there should be one for mukbang/all in/food challenge vloggers to be honest. Or just one for Livia (alwayshungry) because there are so many people with really problematic behaviour.
You can see most of the people that watch these are in the throws/recovering from eating disorders. I made a thread for nutty foodie fitness and her main followers are the same, it is baffling to me that people just watch someone eat but somehow stay thin and find this inspirational

Reactions: 6
Honestly there's a lot of people who need threads here from the fitness/food/health world.

Stephanie's all in journey was insane. She clearly has a lot of issues she needs to work through with a therapist regarding her relationship to food.

Reactions: 7
Honestly there's a lot of people who need threads here from the fitness/food/health world.

Stephanie's all in journey was insane. She clearly has a lot of issues she needs to work through with a therapist regarding her relationship to food.
Yeh, I feel bad for her as a lot of it is clearly related to her mum . She is lucky to have a such a supportive boyfriend tbh

Seriously. It's infuriating that she just glosses over everything and acts like she just had a big appetite, not serious issues with food. The number of people who tried out cheat days because of her is sad. And it doesn't "work" for most people, just like it didn't work for Stephanie. In case anyone missed this reddit thread:

• Sad
i wish people would come here :( i can never keep up with GG cause it takes so long to load!!

I cannot believe she tried to claim she was only 24% bodyfat at her highest in that video today. It just goes to show how defensive she is. She says it wouldn't matter if she had reached that obese category, but she likes to let us know she definitely didn't (even though go look for someone who got a DEXA at 25% and they look far different and far leaner- it's fine she was higher, just don't lie ffs). Lol I know how she arrived at those numbers. She uses the "athlete" setting on her #sponsored scale (she no longer flaunts/advertises because it no longer reads out super low numbers with crazy low bf%). I have one like that and right now and if I use the athlete version it tells me I'm at like 13-14% bf which is ridiculous and clearly untrue. On a related note, I'm tired of all these instagram lifters who have almost zero strength/performance goals calling themselves athletes. I guess Stephanie doesn't that much (if at all), but she released a program for "advanced" lifters, all while only being able to demo the upper body stuff with like 5-10lbs. And don't get me started on her joke of a home program. She was telling people to use RPE 8 on everything in the 8-12 rep range even though she said it was with home equipment and advised light dumbbells (water jugs as a substitute) and band type equipment. On moves like deadlifts where a lot of people who have been in the gym for not that long would easily need well over 100 lbs of resistance to get that RPE in that rep scheme.

Ugh, I honestly think she does look healthier, but this all in thing has been surrounded by lies and covering up some serious past issues she put out for the whole world to watch (and try along with her). If she'd just admit she was HAES now and point to some corresponding literature maybe I'd respect her more. Instead she acts as though it's true science with her experiment of n=1.

Reactions: 9
On a related note, I'm tired of all these instagram lifters who have almost zero strength/performance goals calling themselves athletes. I guess Stephanie doesn't that much (if at all), but she released a program for "advanced" lifters, all while only being able to demo the upper body stuff with like 5-10lbs. And don't get me started on her joke of a home program. She was telling people to use RPE 8 on everything in the 8-12 rep range even though she said it was with home equipment and advised light dumbbells (water jugs as a substitute) and band type equipment. On moves like deadlifts where a lot of people who have been in the gym for not that long would easily need well over 100 lbs of resistance to get that RPE in that rep scheme.
I think that's insane to me too because I found that I enjoy weightlifting so much more now I have a plan where I actively progress and can track that. Which she also talks about in her programs but she then she doesn't practice what she preaches? I saw another comment on a reddit thread that said "Stephanie never had that much muscle mass, she was just lean which makes you appear to have more muscle than you actually do"

Reactions: 6
Have I missed something, why have a bunch of youtubers made videos on Stephanie in the last few days? (example below)

Reactions: 1
Up on this thread.

So glad I found this. I wanna call this woman out for being a liar about her all-in. Recently Greg Doucette made a video about her 24% body fat and she got so many hate comments how she triggered a lot of people into ED or disordered eating because of her cheat day videos in the past. Hoping she gets exposed soon.

Up on this thread.

So glad I found this. I wanna call this woman out for being a liar about her all-in. Recently Greg Doucette made a video about her 24% body fat and she got so many hate comments how she triggered a lot of people into ED or disordered eating because of her cheat day videos in the past. Hoping she gets exposed soon.
I think a couple of instagram pages have been set up to expose her

Reactions: 1
So I'm recovering and I've only just found Stephanie. I get all her points, and a lot of what she says has been said elsewhere. However gaining weight, she goes on and on about her struggle. I just can't take her seriously. She's beautiful, well proportioned, and has an amazing balanced figure even at her high weight. I'm ugly, have saggy skin and gain weight all in my thighs and stay completely flat chested. She's just not a role model to me because our realities are so different.