Steph Toms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked at her face in the last video. She has almost certainly had jaw filler but says she just put on weight? 100% looks like she's given herself a square masculine jaw line.

Reactions: 1
Her natural eyes are beautiful, don't know why she does that early 00's ice blue contacts look. It's not Halloween yet!

Reactions: 3
Has she moved into the house they’ve been building for like 5 years yet??

I haaaaaaate her contacts. Used to watch her loads when she stopped wearing them for a while but I can't watch her with the contacts. They look terrible.

Reactions: 5
What did her stories say? They’re gone now
She had one up saying she had planned a video or something I think but something big happened in her personal life that she was dealing with and needed to take some time.

Reactions: 2
She had one up saying she had planned a video or something I think but something big happened in her personal life that she was dealing with and needed to take some time.
Needed to take some time off? She literally never posts anyway. Yawn 🙄🥱

Reactions: 4
I think her and Ollie may have split up? They’re no longer following each other on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think her and Ollie may have split up? They’re no longer following each other on Instagram.
Yes!! I thought this.. and all the talk of big changes... I feel like it was coming anyway... :/ I know she is annoying, but I hope she's doing ok x

I think she accidentally confirmed they broke up as she said in one of her latest videos that she’ll edit in something into the video. Didn’t Ollie used to do all her editing?

Reactions: 3
I think she accidentally confirmed they broke up as she said in one of her latest videos that she’ll edit in something into the video. Didn’t Ollie used to do all her editing?
Yea he did, she left some weird clip in of her pulling faces etc, I saw the vid before she made it private and changed it, he’s still on companies house as a director of her company, but may well be that they’ve not sorted those things out yet?