Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely a member of the public shouldn’t be able to sign up to sometime like that! Because in this case that’s all she is!
The chart looks like it came from a press pack/press release that distributed to the media. I assume she has classified herself as being a member of the media.

Reactions: 1
The chart looks like it came from a press pack/press release that distributed to the media. I assume she has classified herself as being a member of the media.
Seen the same or similar chart on Facebook groups and I think Zara kings Instagram

And she's still going, posting absolute shite day in day out. God I can't sand her, anyone see the two of them on insta today like the great unwashed 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s gone very quiet about the mother and bay home disgrace.
she actually had the gawl to complain that the opposition parties were using disgraceful subterfuge for political point scoring.
Turns out all the worries were really well placed

Reactions: 3
She’s gone very quiet about the mother and bay home disgrace.
she actually had the gawl to complain that the opposition parties were using disgraceful subterfuge for political point scoring.
Turns out all the worries were really well placed
She’s just an echo chamber of praise for Fianna Fáil at this stage

Reactions: 3
‘What type of person you have to be to steal €1.50 voucher?’ Wow. Does she not realise that this pandemic that she provides daily updates on has left so many people on the breadline!!! €1.50 may not be much to her but it could mean dinner to someone!!

Reactions: 8
The bed/morning/cuddle shots of her and fiancée make me feel nauseous. Enough like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🙄🙄🙄 so shes going to be on the 11 o clock show.and its past her bedtime..why agree to go on if she's not going to be be able to stay awake .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is driving me crazy lately with her preaching to everyone. I know for a fact she is breaking rules. I actually have no issue with breaking rules. I think we all have in some way in the last year. But to do it yourself and then lecture others to stay home and not mix is nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sick to death of seeing him.
He is not relevant to the purpose of her page.
It's hard to know what the purpose of her page is. I'd imagine it is promotion for her work. It has developed into some kind of Covid watchdog purely by association with himself. She isn't a news/current affairs journalist, she writes opinion pieces. She isn't a celebrity....I think she'd be better having a personal page and a 'business' one. It's currently neither one nor the other!

Reactions: 5
Personally can’t stand her and her condescending ways. Can’t wait until we’re finally done with this covid shite and she’ll start losing followers by the day. I know myself and so many others only follow her for those updates. Such an unlikeable person. I would how she’ll cope with a big hit to the ego when she starts losing followers 😂

Reactions: 4
Personally can’t stand her and her condescending ways. Can’t wait until we’re finally done with this covid shite and she’ll start losing followers by the day. I know myself and so many others only follow her for those updates. Such an unlikeable person. I would how she’ll cope with a big hit to the ego when she starts losing followers 😂
Just out of interest why do you follow her for that? She just recites what's on the news.

Reactions: 1
Just out of interest why do you follow her for that? She just recites what's on the news.
Just because I can’t be bothered to watch the news being honest. It’s handy to see a summary on Instagram stories

Reactions: 2
Notably quiet on the Beacon Vax Scandal! Suppose she wouldn't want to be upsetting the FF connections on the Board of The Beacon

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.