Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self Appointed Covid expert.

Qualifications and experience is in acting and writing but has appointed herself the covid expert. Which would be fine if she didn’t continually give out false information to strangers and block anyone who corrects her on this.

today as an example, she said a company and refuse to allow an employee back unless they’ve had a covid test! Having had this issue at work and we brought our Union in- this is false.

creates tension and drama around ‘supposed’ announcements and then offers false hope for follows around ‘ don’t worry I’ll break the info down for ye’... she is not privy to any additional information than the average Joe soap.

wanting us to buy the newspaper and tag her is not to save print media, it’s so Instagram and the Irish press think she is popular.

feel free to add, and remember when you are asking her questions on your families covid safety, your job , your welfare entitlements etc - she is only giving you her understanding of googling it. She is not more informed than you and she is using your fear or trust, naivety to grow her following.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes to all of the above.

What KILLS me is the 'dont DM me lads, I'll do another question box tomorrow'. WHAT IS GOING ON? Why are people asking questions to the this absolute nobody when any of the news reporters (Zara King/Richard Chambers etc) have it clearly and concisely put on twitter.

Her podcast looks like a load of 💩💩💩 too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had to unfollow her a while ago because the constant false information was driving me demented. And why the hell are random people asking her shite like "I have a booking at 2.30 on Christmas Eve, will I be allowed to finish my meal?" Ring the restaurant you absolute dope!🤯 Ugh I can't, her Instagram enrages me!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the arrogance and constant wrong information, I don’t understand why people are asking her questions in the first place when a simple google will give you the answer but the constant don’t send me DM’s I’ll do another question box. You’re building your insta on answering these stupid questions.

Reactions: 7
It’s the arrogance and constant wrong information, I don’t understand why people are asking her questions in the first place when a simple google will give you the answer but the constant don’t send me DM’s I’ll do another question box. You’re building your insta on answering these stupid questions.

I remember she started this for the general election and was begging people to share her page, even though she never said what political party she folows - it was obvious at times!! and i will admit i did like simplified political learning. but i honestly just cant understand why she is giving false info out and why she isnt adult enough to accept when it is wrong and correct it.

Reactions: 8
I remember she started this for the general election and was begging people to share her page, even though she never said what political party she folows - it was obvious at times!! and i will admit i did like simplified political learning. but i honestly just cant understand why she is giving false info out and why she isnt adult enough to accept when it is wrong and correct it.
100% she was giving people simple insight into the election where there isn’t a lot of that that of info, but some useful tools that were suggested to her so people could take a simple quiz to see what politicians they would align with but shot that idea to down, it’s only good once it aligns with her beliefs. Relied heavily on Gavan Reilly and Richard Chambers to fact check her wrong information as well

Reactions: 6
Liked her at first and her podcast is very informative - but the whole don’t dm is very arrogant, she could simply say “I’m not able to get to DMs at the moment”. I dm’d her with my experience of something after listening to her podcast - she responded then, but only to say, can you share on your story? And on Twitter

She’s now sharing the “new” covid strain that the UK health secretary said has emerged. If people want to belief that information for the daily mail etc. fine but when you put yourself out as a covid expert apparently she should check her facts first as scientists say it’s the same strain that already exists the UK, South Africa and Argentina, there’s two or three more countries as well with the rapidly transmissible strain

Reactions: 3
So today’s stories say everyone has to be vaccinated? Surely that’s not true
No, it’s not, they reckon about 70% need to be vaccinated for herd immunity. And to say everyone needs to be vaccinated is incredibly dangerous. Freedom of choice

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cannot stand this gowl. Her instagram is so incredibly cringy. I unfollowed her when she started policing everyone and taking videos of people in town like duck off, you’re a screen writer. Why on EARTH has she decided she’s the authority on covid?

And even more baffling are the FOOLS who ask the questions!! “Can I go and visit my mam 6km away”. I cannot with the whole thing. It ENRAGES me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Covid police personified. She had to come off instagram at one point during her question box when someone asked was it ok to go to Dublin airport (to then take a flight). Like why would you take that on yourself?! The promotion of the fiance's insta today was cringe!

Reactions: 4
What does he do? It fascinates me.....she has said before he works in a very secure binding in Dublin but can’t talk about what he does?
Then always talks about how she loves the Guards....is he a detective
I’m just being v v nosey 🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s also wrong in saying just because you have had covid doesn’t mean you don’t have to get the vaccine. My husband currently had covid and has been told by the HSE he is not getting the vaccine when his workplace gets it in 3 weeks time. What a dumb attention seeking bleep

What does he do? It fascinates me.....she has said before he works in a very secure binding in Dublin but can’t talk about what he does?
Then always talks about how she loves the Guards....is he a detective
I’m just being v v nosey 🤣
Noel Byrne is a former journalist and I read last year on his Journal.ie article that he returned to college to undertake a Masters in Public Affairs & Political Communication.
His first wife died at age 29 - if you google it it’s very sad, they were together 11 years. Just three weeks between diagnosis and death. Such a sad article he wrote for the journal last year about his wife.

Opinion: A shock diagnosis left me a 30-year-old widower - here is how I survived
https://jrnl.ie/4507105

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Noel Byrne is a former journalist and I read last year on his Journal.ie article that he returned to college to undertake a Masters in Public Affairs & Political Communication.
His first wife died at age 29 - if you google it it’s very sad, they were together 11 years. Just three weeks between diagnosis and death. Such a sad article he wrote for the journal last year about his wife.

Opinion: A shock diagnosis left me a 30-year-old widower - here is how I survived
https://jrnl.ie/4507105
I'm fairly sure he's also currently working as a political advisor so possibly working in Leinster House? That's probably the secure building.

Stefanie has said multiple times that she really wanted to be a guard when she was young. Guarantee she's loving her new role as Insta Covid police.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm fairly sure he's also currently working as a political advisor so possibly working in Leinster House? That's probably the secure building.

Stefanie has said multiple times that she really wanted to be a guard when she was young. Guarantee she's loving her new role as Insta Covid police.
He was a political advisor to a now resigned agriculture Minister! Someone earlier asked who she supports, I’d imagine by her antics it’s FG

He was a political advisor to a now resigned agriculture Minister! Someone earlier asked who she supports, I’d imagine by her antics it’s FG
I actually think it's FF! She unintentionally let it slip a few months back on her Instagram. Think it's her family's historical party.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.