Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is absolutely disgraceful that she is going abroad while pregnant and having been so preachy and po faced about others who have travelled at much safer times. I’m disgusted

Wild honeymoon.... Vids of the toilet, daily antigen tests, and still preaching about covid! Wow!!!! So jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wild honeymoon.... Vids of the toilet, daily antigen tests, and still preaching about covid! Wow!!!! So jealous
Omg wtf is the toilet video?! Gross 🤢 can't believe she's still posting daily figures on her honeymoon. Venture outside the hotel and live a little Stef! Plenty of stuff to do in London besides obsess over Covid

Is she seriously going to spend her whole honeymoon inside the 4 walls of the hotel?! Why even go to London if she's that worried about going outside. She could have gone to a 5 star hotel in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she seriously going to spend her whole honeymoon inside the 4 walls of the hotel?! Why even go to London if she's that worried about going outside. She could have gone to a 5 star hotel in Ireland.
But we don’t have any fancy toilets that require broadcasting

Reactions: 2
Will be very interesting to see how she pivots when covid is no longer the top of everyone's attention. She is definitely trying to pitch herself as some political power couple but she never gives a personal opinion on anything.......

Pregnant ???????

Uuuuggghhhhh.... Woman is 1 week married and the pregnancy speculation has started already! Lovely! 🙄

Uuuuggghhhhh.... Woman is 1 week married and the pregnancy speculation has started already! Lovely! 🙄
No, I think someone further up actually stated she was pregnant and people are confused as to where this came from/whether Stefanie actually said she was.

It is absolutely disgraceful that she is going abroad while pregnant and having been so preachy and po faced about others who have travelled at much safer times. I’m disgusted
Here it is @dotiedot

• Heart
Someone claimed above she is pregnant, so either they're mistaking her with someone else or were all asleep and missed something

Stef on tour.... Indoor dinning also. Breaking free from covid, still publishing daily cases 😒

Reactions: 1
I thought it was mentioned on her stories she was preggers. Apologies I think I got that wrong or mixed her up. Not only did miss COVID go abroad but she went abroad at the first available opportunity to go abroad, it is disgusting hypocrisy why are her followers not awake to this sheer elitism by this stage. One rule for the plebs and another for the RTÉ elites. Like this girl didn’t see her mom for the whole year but chooses to leave the country rather than make up for lost time if she actually really caref

• Heart
Wouldn't believe for a second she wasn't seeing her mother for all of covid. Work trips home same way had work trips to Ginger Spice .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.