Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree with everything you’ve said. The only people she should have complained to was the hotel manager privately. She knows that by doing what she has, so publicly, means she gets the attention from that hotel and maybe something in return. I’m hoping the hotel have not given her anything. Complain privately but of course influencers love sharing everything - it’s a way of life to them!

Reactions: 7
She’s such a rude and sour woman, no class at all! You can have all the designer gear and money in the world but manners, poise and grace cost nothing.
I’d love to know what the other mums think of her. Not sure she could love herself any more! Beyond entitled…

The hotel have replied. So that employee probably got a bollocking. What a passive aggressive wagon! She "chuckled" about it? How dare she! She is unemployed living off her man child husband yets feels hard done by when someone doesn't gush at her when they are doing their job! In a pandemic time you dont turn up 15 mins early. You are not special. She really is some piece of work. Pampered, entitled ignorant piece of work.

Does anyone know how to make a new thread? I just looked but don't think I have the right access to do it?

I feel like Grabby Abi has really earned herself a new thread....

Reactions: 2
Another one is Shelleyloves who does dozens of try ons with her daughter and adds swipe ups. Her carbon footprint must be hideous and I find the reels she does soooooo irritating.
I find Shelley Loves videos so embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch ... she struggled to get to 10k for the exclusive swipe up for years! Now she is using her daughter with the Tik tok style videos her engagement and thus followers are up. I get the feeling she is exploiting her daughter for the follows and pennies.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.