Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had mine this morning and was crying cos I'm needle phobic. Didn't post it to insta though, maybe I should have and given people a laugh 🤣
Me too! I didn’t cry but I did think it hurt! Dreading number 2! 😩😂

Reactions: 1
Thread title: Grabby Abi, humble brags and hideous bags... and whine wine wine...hicc.

Can't believe she's trying to rock high top trainers! Don't think they're quite made for midget mid-40s mums fond of buffet dresses. She does make me chuckle. They cut her tiny legs in half. And as for her martyr syndrome stories about the vaccination, just stfu grabi.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm lost as to what kind of Instagram account Abi's is. First it was fashion, then we got subjected to her Yorkshire Puddings Every. Frigging. Sunday. Then kids lunchboxes, rainbow lunches, what is in her oddbox and now it seems to be all about her children's football. If you started following for the fashion why would you then want to watch 'the eldest' catching footballs as she does the humble brag that they are privileged enough to pay for goalkeeping lessons.

Reactions: 8
Her stories about how lucky she is to
Eat at the ivy I literally wanted to
Smack the smug off her face. She does not get loads Of Offers... she works with m&co I don’t even go in there for a sale. It’s shite.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but we are still in a pandemic, some families are struggling and the Ivy gift people like her who can afford to pay for their own meals - it’s sickening. This woman to me, never looks happy or grateful. One minute she’s flogging M&co, the next it’s sweaty Betty, now the Ivy. She’ll promote anything if it’s free, discounted or she’s paid to promote it - hence why I’ll never buy from an influencer.

Unfortunately it’s the upper middle class privileged lady’s insta accounts that have done well because they can afford to do all these try ons and create content rather than just post risqué photos.
I’m uncomfortable with it tbh to see them get gifted things they could just pay for or would have done themselves anyway

Reactions: 7
Why does her husband never ever go to football training? If he is not interested then strangers on the internet definitely are not!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does her husband never ever go to football training? If he is not interested then strangers on the internet definitely are not!
I can't understand why she goes, then sits there for 3 hours until it's time to go home again. Don't most parents just drop the kids off and collect them later? It's not as if they're toddlers that she needs to keep an eye on.

I recall she once made a big deal about one of her boys getting injured on the pitch and she running like a 'tiger mum' (her words). So I'm assuming she feels she needs to be there to cover all eventualities. she seems to have very little on other than kids, cooking and shopping

• Haha
  • Wow
I recall she once made a big deal about one of her boys getting injured on the pitch and she running like a 'tiger mum' (her words). So I'm assuming she feels she needs to be there to cover all eventualities. she seems to have very little on other than kids, cooking and shopping
I hate that stupid expression so much. Almost as much as Mama Bear.
"You got this Mama Bear" :rolleyes:

Excuse me for a minute. I just need to go and throw up :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What do you think 'all the tit' she mentions going on behind the scenes is? I think her eldest hasn't got into the secondary school they wanted and are either trying to appeal or find a private school.

Reactions: 6
Jesus her latest stories are sickening. So smug and braggy. We love it here isn't my life just so fab! People have had a shite year and she can't even for a second tone it down.
Dont even get me started that that dope she is married to cant even make himself a cup of tea!

Reactions: 6
Jesus her latest stories are sickening. So smug and braggy. We love it here isn't my life just so fab! People have had a shite year and she can't even for a second tone it down.
Dont even get me started that that dope she is married to cant even make himself a cup of tea!
How unfair. Poor Abi has the worry about where to charge up the electric car. They may even have to call out the RAC. She will hardly sleep a wink in her double bed at the glamping site, won't be able to enjoy her Bashford and Co's sausage with the worry about that. Poor, poor Abi.

• Haha
Isn't this the place she tagged the tit out of last year? Obviously didn't work because it doesn't look like grabby abi got a gifted stay this year. Won't stop her tagging them all day every day. They're absolutely loaded but still spending her holiday tagging and swiping up. Just give a rest beggy.

Reactions: 4
Isn't this the place she tagged the tit out of last year? Obviously didn't work because it doesn't look like grabby abi got a gifted stay this year. Won't stop her tagging them all day every day. They're absolutely loaded but still spending her holiday tagging and swiping up. Just give a rest beggy.
It’s embarrassing 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.