stayinghappythistime (formerly itsemmaslife)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow this girl on Instagram??? I honestly worry about her sanity. I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with food (in particular junk food). She is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic. She was obsessively walking everywhere for a while and counting her steps. And not just little walks, she was walking morning noon and night constantly. It’s very bizarre. Then she became obsessed with hooping, although seems to have given that up now too! She’s a very strange girl and I find it hard to believe that she is 27! She doesn’t seem to have any kind of life and works part time in Sainsburys and only ever really goes to the cinema with her boyfriend and buys food at the supermarket.

Reactions: 2
She seems very infantile in her mannerisms. I honestly don't know where she gets all her money from, when she works part time and has had 3 months off for keyhole surgery? That is a bit excessive. Even if they gave her light duties of sitting at a till, I'm sure she could have gone back sooner. But the constant cinemaaa, snacks, tupperware that it fits in, is all child like. At 27 I'd expect to be working full time, at least thinking of moving out at this point, but she seems very content to live in this little food/exercise bubble that never really goes anywhere? Just passing fads all the time. Calorie counting. Fodmap. Hde, and then obsessing and suddenly becoming an expert in them overnight. Posting quote after quote. Overall, highly annoying, far too many stories talking absolute nonsense and just a 27 year old child who needs to get into the real world.

Reactions: 4
One of the many latest posts is a picture of a tit load of fruit which yes is good for you but it all goes off in the next couple of days and will have cost a small fortune. She’s got no idea

Reactions: 1
Yes she’s eaten a few blueberries and strawberries and now thinks she’s the picture of health! Also I’ve never seen someone lack such a basic understanding of cooking and nutrition. She only ever eats jacket potatoes or birds eye dippers and when she eats chicken it’s slices of waferthin chicken meant for a sandwich!! I cannot fathom how this girl will ever cope in the real world. She seems to have no career aspirations or goals except losing weight, watching Netflix and buying handbags.

On her stories today, three times she said bye and have a nice day. 2minutes later another story is up. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her parents should be reported as they’ve not taught their daughter anything it seems.

Eating 3000 calories today and watched 3 films in the cinema. She clearly needs a full time job instead of sitting on her lazy ass

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.