Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s an advert on TV which is for a website focused on ‘dating for the over 50s’ and I found myself thinking (it must have been a slow day 🤭) ‘I wonder why Dodgy Dave doesn’t go on that?…’

… until it struck me; he doesn’t want a partner the same age as him does he?! *shudder* 😳

I bet he’s one of those men who constantly hassles groups of younger women when he’s out, trying add himself to their party and buying drinks in the vain hope one will be daft enough to pay him some attention. 🤢

Mind I’d be happy to give him some attention like, try any of that tit with me or my mates he’d be welcome to a knee in the Crown Jewels sort of attention! 😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t watch the show but was looking through SYLO Instagram reels with a clip from last nights show using up medals or discs onto a table. Ok so St Stace was wearing correct PPE but if they’re going to demonstrate it they should give guidance too. Maybe they did after the demo? Like I said I wouldn’t watch her show so correct me if I’m wrong. I use resin and I wouldn’t personally pour the amount she poured in one go for fear of overheating. I know it was a wide area so less risk but she did pour a thick layer. Anyway I am sure everything was done right but what it a hun tried it and didn’t know the correct procedure? I saw loads of people on social media thinking it would be easy during lockdown and having lots of disasters. Sometimes programme like this make things look easy and it’s only easy when you know what you’re doing.

Reactions: 9
Hair cut? What hair cut? He looks exactly the same.. just with brushed hair 🤣🤣
It looks worse. The after photo looks like he didn’t wash his hair for a week (not beyond belief, he is Stacey’s dad), and decided to try and style it out and pretend he was going for a slicked back look. Get some dry shampoo Dave!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is that squirty cream they're painting with in the bath?? 🤢
Came here to say, why would you do that? Its gonna be all sticky and the food coloring is gonna be everywhere, they will need to be washed again with clean water once they come out l. I don't understand the logic of this 😂 Her "crafty" ideas are so shite 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“And that was our day out today” Oh duck off with your stupid hyena laugh! Sorry but the woman who takes £70k holidays trying to make mere mortals feel better if they can’t afford to take their kids out over the holidays. Absolutely no idea how she has a following. Condescending, contradictory twit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Came here to say, why would you do that? Its gonna be all sticky and the food coloring is gonna be everywhere, they will need to be washed again with clean water once they come out l. I don't understand the logic of this 😂 Her "crafty" ideas are so shite 🤪
Yep- it's the cream in hot water that's making me 🤢 if you really Wanted to do this you'd use shaing foam or that bath foam or iust but those bath crayons

Reactions: 12
I don’t watch the show but was looking through SYLO Instagram reels with a clip from last nights show using up medals or discs onto a table. Ok so St Stace was wearing correct PPE but if they’re going to demonstrate it they should give guidance too. Maybe they did after the demo? Like I said I wouldn’t watch her show so correct me if I’m wrong. I use resin and I wouldn’t personally pour the amount she poured in one go for fear of overheating. I know it was a wide area so less risk but she did pour a thick layer. Anyway I am sure everything was done right but what it a hun tried it and didn’t know the correct procedure? I saw loads of people on social media thinking it would be easy during lockdown and having lots of disasters. Sometimes programme like this make things look easy and it’s only easy when you know what you’re doing.
And she put that resin in with ‘only 3 hours to go’ - super speedy drying resin??? 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep- it's the cream in hot water that's making me 🤢 if you really Wanted to do this you'd use shaing foam or that bath foam or iust but those bath crayons
Anything for attention to & appear relevant to her sheep!! Why would any use squirty cream in the bath

Reactions: 4
Good grief she has a program on Channel 4 now, looks a bit like DIY SOS, she is absolutely everywhere!

Reactions: 5
And she put that resin in with ‘only 3 hours to go’ - super speedy drying resin??? 😂😂😂😂
I did wonder cos a comment on the reel asks if it was dry in time. Resin that deep would take a couple of days to set but then much longer to fully cure. Cue the huns running out for resin kits and ballsing it up eh
---
Good grief she has a program on Channel 4 now, looks a bit like DIY SOS, she is absolutely everywhere!
Aye starting next week. Whatever next?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.