Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey Solomon has some cheek posting the queen on her instagram after her embarrassing comment on loose women 😳

Reactions: 19
I'm so tempted to message her and quote what she said on loose women about the monarchy.

Not Stace trying to be relatable to all her followers, surprised she didn't caption the picture "Love you to moon and back ma'am" 🙄

Edit - I had to 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to interrupt the mentions of The Queen RIP but why does she think these awful trainers are a good look with this dress?

Screenshot_20220909-003526_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220909-003559_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220909-003633_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jesus Stacey just move her into her own room. Why make every little thing a massive thing. Inch by inch. Jeeeesus!! Do the work and parent.

P.s sorry for swearing but by god she annoys me lol
Probably coz she’s edging into another building also 🙈😂

Sorry to interrupt the mentions of The Queen RIP but why does she think these awful trainers are a good look with this dress?

View attachment 1565645
View attachment 1565646
View attachment 1565647
Are they expensive tho 🤷‍♀️🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi! Lurker here - never posted before but here is her original story
Thank you 😊 someone always has the receipts ! She can Delete but it’s already out there
Someone obviously messaged her with errr thought you didn’t like the Royal family Stace 🙄 oh yeah tit I don’t do I 🙄
Thick as tit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Thank you 😊 someone always has the receipts ! She can Delete but it’s already out there
Someone obviously messaged her with errr thought you didn’t like the Royal family Stace 🙄 oh yeah tit I don’t do I 🙄
Thick as tit
she obviously says whatever is convenient at the time to be more controversial/relatable/interesting (delete as appropriate) on whatever platform she’s sharing her view on at the time.

the fact that the sheep don’t realise (or ignore) she’s got a different persona for each thing she’s on is honestly hilarious.

Reactions: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Stacey’s views on the Royal Family…..🙃
Oh the irony; Jane explaining in the clip how unlike Meghan, Kate has to be really mindful of what she says as she’s going to be Queen one day and doesn’t want anything to come back and bite her on the ass…

I’m sure that sentiment seems even more poignant right now eh Stace? 😳🤦‍♀️

Ah yes, as seemingly the whole country are united in their grief and well wishes, old rent-a-gob Stacey’s now got to keep quiet as anything she comes out with will quickly show her up as the hypocrite she is! D’oh, don’t feel so clever now do you m’dear?! 🤭😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh the irony; Jane explaining in the clip how unlike Meghan, Kate has to be really mindful of what she says as she’s going to be Queen one day and doesn’t want anything to come back and bite her on the ass…

Ah yes, as seemingly the whole country are united in their grief and well wishes, old rent-a-gob Stacey’s now got to keep quiet as anything she comes out with will quickly show her up as the hypocrite she is! D’oh, don’t feel so clever now do you m’dear?! 🤭😆
She’s an absolute hole she’s been happy enough over the years taking the money with the queens face on it. I’m so angry with her and if she just said all those things for a reaction it’s a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Stacey’s views on the Royal Family…..🙃
Stupid bleep..she doesn’t get why ‘we are obsessed with these humans who are the same as us’…hmmm yeah that’s what I think when I look at you love and wonder why people are obsessed with you and other fuckwits on Instagram..your not fit to mention our wonderful Queen, you wouldn’t know what hard work was..bleep!,

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The Queen was a remarkable woman who knew what humility and hard work meant, unlike influencers like Stacey, who will do and say anything for attention and to profit from

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Talking about how she's thinking about all the homeless people needing somewhere to live and the royals having houses to spare....doesn't she have 2 houses???

Why doesn't she open her 1st home to the needy if she's that worried?

Reactions: 34
Talking about how she's thinking about all the homeless people needing somewhere to live and the royals having houses to spare....doesn't she have 2 houses???

Why doesn't she open her 1st home to the needy if she's that worried?
Or she could let homeless people camp on her land.
Her and Mick could open a soup kitchen with their tomatoes that they pick every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.