Stacey Solomon #71 Joe’s taken Stacey up the aisle with bridesmaid dresses from In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SSS is either there or she was lying about being with Rex the other night when she posted. Either scenario makes her out to be a lying witch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought someone had a picture with stacey
I was coming to say the same thing!

100% she is there. Joe might not be, cos we only saw him at the station and he could've just been dropping them off making sure they went

I suspect the 'plan' was to keep it quiet, but when Mick snuck into the video the other night, I think they're now just going for the approach that LL has kindly taken him away with her kids.

Which is fine except for the late night photo posted the other night of Mick and SSS.

So as we know Mick is definitely there, either the photo was an old one, or she's there but keeping herself off camera. It wouldn't be beyond her to post an old photo, she is the queen of pre records, but I don't think so this time - she is there, but admitting it will spoil the 'we're on honeymoon' narrative.

As Shakespeare said 'oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive' 😂 😂

This Instahun lot make their lives so complicated by all the lies, and to what end?!

Reactions: 20
Stacey is clearly there. People have met her there. Shes probs tried to stay a little more low profile now and not get her pic with anyone else.
Remember there was someone filming the whole sticker family the other night as they walked along etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was coming to say the same thing!

100% she is there. Joe might not be, cos we only saw him at the station and he could've just been dropping them off making sure they went

I suspect the 'plan' was to keep it quiet, but when Mick snuck into the video the other night, I think they're now just going for the approach that LL has kindly taken him away with her kids.

Which is fine except for the late night photo posted the other night of Mick and SSS.

So as we know Mick is definitely there, either the photo was an old one, or she's there but keeping herself off camera. It wouldn't be beyond her to post an old photo, she is the queen of pre records, but I don't think so this time - she is there, but admitting it will spoil the 'we're on honeymoon' narrative.

As Shakespeare said 'oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive' 😂 😂

This Instahun lot make their lives so complicated by all the lies, and to what end?!
Must be exhausting trying to keep up with what they've said, not said etc absolutely ridiculous! What is the need? nobody cares they've gone (well only the fact she waited till the big boys weren't there to go) hell they have the money so you spend it!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I reckon the reason Sticker Sister is openly sharing Rex is because they know they have been caught out. It sets Stacey up for the “A few days ago something truly magical happened (which a few of you eagle eyed fans have already guessed *insert squinty eyes* My beautiful, thoughtful sister surprised us with a last minute trip to Disneyland. I had no idea until an hour before we left but shes so organised she had already packed our bags with everything we would need plus 250 cold cups in varying colours and designs. This trip was just what we needed after 6 weeks at home. Thank you Jemma, we love you so much” 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I reckon the reason Sticker Sister is openly sharing Rex is because they know they have been caught out. It sets Stacey up for the “A few days ago something truly magical happened (which a few of you eagle eyed fans have already guessed *insert squinty eyes* My beautiful, thoughtful sister surprised us with a last minute trip to Disneyland. I had no idea until an hour before we left but shes so organised she had already packed our bags with everything we would need plus 250 cold cups in varying colours and designs. This trip was just what we needed after 6 weeks at home. Thank you Jemma, we love you so much” 🤮🤮
She also got roess a passport without us knowing! How amazing is she, she can sign it and everything without me an Hoe knowing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She also got roess a passport without us knowing! How amazing is she, she can sign it and everything without me an Hoe knowing
Her sheep wouldn’t even think of the passport thing 😂 with delays and stuff they’ve been planning Paris for at least 3 months 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I forgot that Mick was actually called Rex and was wondering who this Rex is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has she bought all the kids those clothes from Disney?? If so that must have cost a small fortune! Funny how Rex is called Mick on here and he’s wearing a Team Mickey top - coincidence??

oh and her cold cups are tacky and icky just like her and her lying sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That second picture of Rex Jemma posted he looks absolutely awful. No routine, crap diet, late nights, early mornings have taken their toll as my nanna used to say he looks like death warmed up and nothing to do with being fair skinned my girls are he just always looks absolutely wiped out. Oh well he's got his own dinosaur bathroom so that makes Stace mum of the year 🙄

• Sad
Why lie though? I don't get it. Who gives a tit if she's at Disneyland or not (or what date she got married for that matter)
Just tell the bleeping truth.
And get your kid a flipping haircut!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why lie though? I don't get it. Who gives a tit if she's at Disneyland or not (or what date she got married for that matter)
Just tell the bleeping truth.
And get your kid a flipping haircut!!!
She’s not lied, she hasn’t said she is or isn’t there. All she has posted was a photo of her and Rex in a bed, which could be anywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.