Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I don’t mean to sound like a dick but the amount of pages on here since last night…. It’s getting a bit obsessive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its my own fault I know… but I joined the fan page as I wanted to see what everyone was writing… honestly now wanna vom into my breakfast!
how are there so many people like that out there that hang on her every work. 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Label lady saying flowers match her dress today putting us of the scent lol unless she's going to registry office aswell

Guys I don’t mean to sound like a dick but the amount of pages on here since last night…. It’s getting a bit obsessive 😂😂
I agree we are getting obsessive too lol this is what she does to you 🤣 the SSS effect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been mentioned but how are Ricky and Joe friends like how did there paths cross or is a long standing friendship. I used to watch towie and Ricky was at times a complete mess on that show cheating on jess and doing loads of drugs.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been mentioned but how are Ricky and Joe friends like how did there paths cross or is a long standing friendship. I used to watch towie and Ricky was at times a complete mess on that show cheating on jess and doing loads of drugs.
Fishing

Reactions: 4
They’ve turned the comments off. That group is something else. Thing is yeah we follow and dislike her. But they take her word as gospel. They get upset if you suggest she’s lying to them. Their comments are like she’s part of their family and they know she’d never ever lie to them .

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I forgot to post this. This is outside PC. The wedding must have taken place yesterday.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but you'd wanna be desperate to have Arg, sing at your wedding. Its so tacky and I'm here for it cos its a complete mess 😂😂😂😂😂😂
They havn't it's next week I tell you , next week 🤣😂 she wouldn't lie to us she never said it was yesterday, we are her best friends

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How dare her not tell her social media engagement numbers,sorry insta best friends,that she was getting married yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.